Home

Grim Fandango Morrowind Mod

Jman_124

If you haven't heard of Morrowind you need to climb from beneath your rock.

Hehe, just kidding. Morrowind is a huge RPG-type game. You can read all about it thanks to Mr. Google.

Half-Life is way out of date. Making mods for that is completely pointless with the limiting technology and gameplay it employs. Hell, Half-Life 2 is out this year (or next, I've not looked into the exact release date). :D

Originally posted by James Isaac

(Has anyone seen the in-game footage? It is absolutely amazing. It looks so real!!!!!!!!!)

You think so?!?! Man, soon it's my birthday so I gotta wish for a pcgamer cd which includes that! (Which I already knew about):bounce1:

I don't know a thing about that Morrowind too.:sweating:

I can use the Morrowind Editor pretty well, just don't ask me to do too many advanced scripts. Also, I'd need voices story and the thing with Morrowind is, even if it is easy to mod, you can only use existing models unless you spend the time to make your own (something I am uncapable of doing). So I'd need a modeler, without one we'd have people named after GF characters in GF locations, but everything would end up looking like original Morrowind. So, any people who can make models for Morrowind here?

Archived