Home

Should 'Star Wars Kid' be in EpIII?

•-BLaCKouT-•

Should 'Star Wars Kid' be in EpIII?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Should 'Star Wars Kid' be in EpIII?

• Yes he should.
    • No he should not.
    • Yoda

Originally posted by PrimoSidone

The guy is a nerd... no life guy.... Peopl with YEARS of acting talent do auditions.. why should HE be in ep III?

Star Wars films, as many films in general, use hundreds of extra's, many of which have little to no acting experience. And don't kid yourself. All you know about the kid is that he made some little video during some free time, don't presume to know anything about his life. It's people like you that have exploited this poor kid's likeness all over the web to get some ****s and giggles. You wouldn't even recognize the kid in the movie if he was somehow cast as an extra, he'd be off in the background somewhere, like in the Bar scene in AOTC.

Originally posted by nova_wolf

No WAY should he be in it!

Bad enough with bloody Jar Jar still knocking around the cast list!

The kid DOESNT deserve it.

Not being mean to him in particular, nor is this to do with the footage.

Seriously - many of us here are fan fic writers, modders, reviewers, fan film players - have DONE SOMETHING positive for the continum, and as such have more of a right than any one else, but does GL like us - how many SW mods for various fgames have been threatened with legal action and shut down faster than Yoda on Speed can jump around?

And this kid gets punk'd by a mate, and next thing, GL is bending over backwards to say sorry and make up for something that isnt even his fault.

What an ASS!

Who are you to say he doesn't "deserve" it? Who are ANY of you that say that? You think because you wrote some fanfic or made some little fanfilm that you do more than him? I call bull**** on that. GL doesn't give two craps about the EU so long as it doesn't ruin his timelines. And he certainly would never consider some fanfic as "part of the continuity". Please, he DOES deserve it. He's been publicly humiliated time and time again. So what if he got 3000 donated to him, wow he lives in Canada so that's really only about, what, 2200? He wouldn't even have a speaking role, he'd be a freaking extra. No one would even be able to tell who he was until someone disseminated the movie and took the time to find the exact spot where he is. You people against this are all bitter little fanboys, the kid deserves his 2 minutes of real fame in the movie for the months of humiliation he's endured.

And who are you to say he does deserve it? So he's been humiliated by people! Big deal? I was "pants'd" in freshman year in front of a bunch of girls! Does that mean they should all have sex with me? No! This is no different. So, he's got a movie of himself holding a Star Wars sign. Yeah, I heard Harrison Ford did the same thing.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Azrael

And who are you to say he does deserve it? So he's been humiliated by people! Big deal? I was "pants'd" in freshman year in front of a bunch of girls! Does that mean they should all have sex with me? No! This is no different. So, he's got a movie of himself holding a Star Wars sign. Yeah, I heard Harrison Ford did the same thing.:rolleyes:

Quote you obviously haven't seen any of the videos, nor can grasp the magnitude of the MILLIONS of people that have downloaded these videos JUST to get ****s and giggles over this poor kid. If ANY ordinary, non-celebrity deserves to be in a movie it's him. Being "pants'd" in high school is nowhere near the same thing. Let's see, 20-30 people watching you get pants'd or MILLIONS making fun of you over the net. Hmmmmmm freaking common sense.

Originally posted by Redwing

Hehe. They should. Just to piss everyone off. :D

Have you had to suffer mass public humiliation for being too 'geeky'? Probably not ;)

Not really, i aint not geek, i just like PC games thats all :D

Archived