Home

Best Bounty hunter

Insane Monkey

My favorite bounty hunter from Star Wars is Jango Fett. Boba would have been up there if he did a bit more than just stand there and look cool 80% of the time he's shown in the classic trilogy. IG-88 was my favorite for a while there, (how it looked like a deranged Tin Man, hee hee. Seriously though, it's one lethal droid) but it'll have to take second place to Jango.

• 9 months later...

The fetts just irk me. Firstly, who'd wanna be a clone of their dad, have no mum and never have gotten any cookies and milk from their mum before they went to bed....

my fave bounty hunters are Kenix Kil(Kir kanos) and Aurra Sing, a former imperial guard and jedi padawan, cant beat that.....

mtfbwya

Boba fett is way cooler than jango, who was most disappointing. Although boba is weird as his coolness way superceeds his actual in-movie showing.

Aurra Sing would be my fave though... i was well disappointed they didn;t follow through with the idea to have her in EP2. An ex-jedi bounty hunter chick who collects the sabers of jedi she kills... cool.

If it was me i'd have had her in the jango-type role as main bad-bounty hunter in AOTC, with a history with obi that made him reluctant to fight her... and had Jango as a reluctant goody who ended up helping obi&ani because he didn't like being cloned. But then again... it would take hours to list everything i would have done differently... sigh.

Archived