Home

Welcome Newbie #40015656523

Surfnshannon

Oh I didnt know you were going to tell them we were related or something. (FYI: no one would ever even want to borrow the cds from mom's car, its almost toobad they didnt steal them, JUST KIDDING)

HELLO PEOPLE!!!!!

I have glow :D yay!

Ya...if Rhett ever gets around to it he'll be presenting you an Official Boba Rhett Gift Basket, hand made by his basket weaving elves, and probably also present you with your very own basket weaving elf...I'd give you one but the Elf Rhett gave ME keeps eating the stuff I put in it...

Welcome, volcom. Pull up a chair, sit down, and have yourself a nice tall glass of Blue Milk or Jawa Juice and enjoy the company of our eccentric, but loveable, online family. (Just beware of the one called Eets! ;) )

And yes, soon you will have yourself a welcome gift basket made from Rhett's very own, world renowned, basket weaving elves, complete with your very own basket weaving elf and gummi jawas. :D

Originally posted by STTCT

my elf's not breathing....

:eek:

Be forewarned, before you give your elf mouth to mouth resecitation, it came from Rhett and is therefore VERY excitable when it comes to girls/women and actual physical contact.... :D

but, no matter what happens, at least you had an elf to kill... :(

Rhett never gave me an elf.

*Walks off dejected, whistling a funeral durge*

Yep we have a funny corner of the woods here at lucasforums, don't go to Aresen (RogueSquadron.net) cause they have scary people who live there. Lots of scary people. I should know, I've lurked there.

Anyways feel free to add to the conversation anywhere you feel like it!

<_<

>_>

^_^ I can't believe there's actually another female who posts here. We're now officially special.

Hey volcom! Welcome to the forums. It's great to see that Shan was able to capture dupe bring in a new member.

*hands volcom an official Lucasforums welcome basket*

It's the original gift and still the best. :rhett: Meticulously hand crafted by my fleet of basket making elves, it has been designed just for you and includes delights ranging from silky smooth chocolate bars to an elite membership card to the forum's juice bar and lounge.

Now find yourself a seat, order yourself a jawa juice and feel free to join in on any of the conversations we have going. Don't be shy! We're about the friendliest bunch of folks you can find.

Considering that you're of the female persuasion, that being a rare find here :D, I'm also going to give you an elf.

Elf.gif

Her, yes her, name is Teasup and she has a real nack for making soups. She'll need to be watered once a week and will also require diapers for the first few monthes. Have fun! :)

Oh and Shan, just throw your elf in a tub of water. She'll rehydrate and be back to old self in no time. Elves are very versatile.

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

*hands Havoc and TD75 a bushel of elves*

They don't have names yet. Have fun naming them and careful with the breeding! ;)

THEY'RE MULTIPLYING TOO FAST!!

*Nuters each of his elves except 2*

Problem solved...I'll name you guys after the seven dwarfes.

Archived