Home

How to feel useless

Today is probably the day when I have felt the most useless ever. Rach has just told me that she had gotten some other guy to design her blog for her. She knew very well that I'm a web designer. She loves my site design and loves how it loads fast on a 28.8k and loves how it works in every browser under the sun. But she went with this OTHER guy, the damn thing doesn't even work with netscape!! I can't believe when she thought of web designers she didn't think of me. You all don't know how useless I feel. But the most suprising thing for me out of this all is how much this is getting to me. I mean it's REALLY getting to me. Eating away at my very existance. My own girlfriend not asking for my help in web design. I wouldn't be bitching as much if the design was actually decent. it visually looks good but there's tonnes of bugs that she's trying to iron out. I just feel so... so damn useless. I can't believe this. Gah!!

Anywayz, to make this thread anti-spam. Tell us some time when you've felt utterly useless.

Hey, don't think of her that way... lol. Well we talked about it. I'm useful again. Still I hate the fact that we both had to go through that :/ The girl (not guy, unless it was a very feminine guy lol) Rach got the design from actually SUCKS at webdesign... I checked out her site (the designer)... she has 3 Iframes... all on a looooong horizon... :xp: unk.

Well now after we both talked about it, I'm redesigning it ^^ Kinda feel like a bastard though cause I didn't take it very well but bleah x.x like I said, even I was suprised by the way I acted. It was wierd...

Well I'm glad yer better now. :D

*PS - Gimme de link to the site, NOW. XD*

PPS- Strange I was scrolling up the thread really fast and I could have sworn I saw Sesshoumaru. But then i thought, it was probably whoever has that silver haird anime avatar. Then I thought, no, it was in the sig image place. So I scrolled down and ALAS! .... -_-;;; It was MY signature image with Sesshoumaru.

All women should be set on fire and dumped into the ocean*. From that point forward, men will be cloned in vats. My plan is flawless and the logic is sound.

Maybe get rid of some of the more effeminate men too, just to be sure.

* bitter? nope, not me.

Originally posted by Nute Gunray

All women should be set on fire and dumped into the ocean*. From that point forward, men will be cloned in vats. My plan is flawless and the logic is sound.

Maybe get rid of some of the more effeminate men too, just to be sure.

* bitter? nope, not me.

I resent that, lovey.

Well, Nute's suggestion may be a bit extreme. Personally, I like having women around. They smell nice, make less of a mess than most pets, and of course the sexual benefits are obvious. :dozey: I just don't trust 'em very far.

Of course, men aren't to be trusted either. ;)

Archived