Home

TrooperMod

InsanityInc

the file is about 500 kilobytes, and includes a text file in the pk3 that describes it.

Basically, remember how the stormtroopers from the movies couldn't hit a target at 10 feet? And even when their shots were on target, their opponent seemed to be able to dodge them? Well, now you can have giant stormtrooper battles with these hinderances in place.

dude your tripping lol. there is no such mod for jediknight 2. if your reffering to http://www.troopers.jolt.co.uk/ it has unreal and jedi knight downloadable files. as well as quake and many other games. but the troopers files are for unreal. and this is the new site for troopers. http://www.tdod.jolt.co.uk./ its still for unreal. they just made some changes. i've searched high and low, i went to site searches, and every jk2 modifications sites. found nothing under troopers mod for jk2, only UT2003.

ok if insanity INC made this mod then thats a different story. but i was'nt given any indications into what the heck he's really talking about. theres a broken link to whatever he posted first. there for and as well as many others would agree on that. especially when there is a following to the TROOPERS MOD for UT2003. there was no posts that i have seen that gave any indications that there was a troopers mod being made for JK2. and there for it was only logical to assume that it was for UT2003 since we already get something of a trooper experience playing in multiplayer in jk2. and download what? theres nothing that comes up to download.

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by TK8252MJL

I'm not going to download this until someone tells me what this does...

Lets see what Battle Droid 4101 says

:bdroid2: meep! pay attention! If you did you should know

1) there's a readme in the download

2) it brings the AI down

3) ninja posted something about the 100mb mod for UT2k3 which has nothing to do with this

-4101 logging out

Originally posted by TK8252MJL

I'm not going to download this until someone tells me what this does...

Lets see what Battle Droid 4101 says

:bdroid2: meep! pay attention! If you did you should know

1) there's a readme in the download

2) it brings the AI down

3) ninja posted something about the 100mb mod for UT2k3 which has nothing to do with this

-4101 logging out

Archived