Home

Roller Coasters

Darth Groovy

Roller Coasters? I went on my first roller coaster a few months ago. It was really fun but I did not know it went up-side down.... And my cats steo0p90ig n m

Edit : Sorry my little kitten was stepping on the keyboard. Stupid kitten :fist:

Originally posted by Kanjo past

Roller Coasters? I went on my first roller coaster a few months ago. It was really fun but I did not know it went up-side down.... And my cats steo0p90ig n m

Edit : Sorry my little kitten was stepping on the keyboard.

:rofl:

I hate it when my cats jump on the keyboard:D

I like wooden roller coasters or the one inside Space Mountain. I do not like metal ones who try to make you chuck your cookies. they do not frighten me they nauseate me, and going out for a day means fun sun, and checking out the chickies, and no chick wants to be dating 'chuck' if you know what I mean.

so wood good

metal stumach no settle

I have been on lots.

In St. Louis they had a Six Flags one called Superman I think. Pretty basic and not too bad. Lines were like an hour and a half on a Thursday though. Major pain for a 2 minute ride or however long those things last. Seems like an eternity at points.

I went on one down here near San Diego called the Medusa. Goes forward many feet in the air and then goes backwards. Plus there is a zoo there. Best exhibit are the whales and butterflies.

In California Land (Disney's branch near Disneyland) there is one where the loops are in the shape of Mickey Mouses' ears. Really disappointed with that one because it is really really slow for the most part.

Down at the Boardwalk there is one that totally freaked me out. At one point in time it held some record like longest ride or fastest ride or some other crazy attribute but what made it a blast was that it looked so old that it would fall apart. Seriously you were seated in and you started the ride at a brisk pace and you could hear the wood underneath you barely supporting you. It was a total blast because of the "scary" facotor and it was pretty darn fast.

I am choosing to ignore all the ones at Disney Land because I have been on them so many times and if you haven't gone on any of them you are missing out.

OHHHH!!!! I went on this one in Frane too. Coolest thing ever. It was soooo tall and there were a lot of turns.

Cute little story once I went to a Six Flags and they were testing out a roller coaster and they put in a dummy and during the ride his head was chopped off. Needless to say they still had some work to do on the ride before it was done. Still cool though.

EDIT: I tell ya Groovy all these people have never lived before. Never been to or just recently went on your first ones. COME ON! I have even been to another country and ridden one but then again I am a special boy.

I wear glasses and can't see much without them. Since I have to put them away when I ride I always wonder what it would be like ot actually see images as opposed to blurs mostly. Maybe it takes some of the fun out of it since you can't see what you are afraid of but maybe at the same time it helps.

Have fun everyone.

BigTeddyPaul

Oh Baby. Orlando.

*Drools*

The Montu

The Gwazi

The Kumba

The Kraken

Space Mountain

*Drools summore*

And my favourite (although not the biggest or fastest or loopiest):

Rock'n'Roller coaster feat. Aerosmith! Man that was awesome!

It's indoors, and you get blasted through a tunnel at ridiculous speeds at the start, and it's all Aerosmith music during the ride!

One for Zbomber methinks.......

*Drools*

:p

I am proud to announce Groovy, that I rode Millenium Force not to long ago, twice!! It is awesome. You can feel the Gs man!

I looove roller coasters. MF is my favorite now, my second is Montu in Bush Gardens Tampa. I still have to get to a Six Flags

Archived