Home

Need a name change? Post here!

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder, should I drop the Norwegian name for awhile? Maybe get a name change to something Japanese?

In Norway, Kjølen means "Keel", but in Sweden, it means "skirt", so maybe the Japanese word for "skirt" which I've used for awhile: "Sukato" or maybe "Skirtie" or "PuppyBoy".

Hmmm....

Mayb e I can change it for ahile and get a full refund later, right?

Originally posted by Kjølen

I wonder, should I drop the Norwegian name for awhile? Maybe get a name change to something Japanese?

In Norway, Kjølen means "Keel", but in Sweden, it means "skirt", so maybe the Japanese word for "skirt" which I've used for awhile: "Sukato" or maybe "Skirtie" or "PuppyBoy".

Hmmm....

Mayb e I can change it for ahile and get a full refund later, right?

Do Skirtie. Or Kiltie. ;)

Why does everyone want their name changed for just a week? Why is that? Stay with the name you are, having a new name for a week is stupid. People will just get confused. :rolleyes:

Rapp, give them a break. Once Rhett or another admin has time has time, he'll change your name. ;)

I don't think name changes should be allowed anymore. This is stupid. I'm pretty sure name changes are for people whko accidently made an error when entering their name. But whatever, all I know is that its hard to tell whpo is who when they rae always changing their God damn name!

Guest Rapp Scallion

Okay, here is my correct name. Only problem is that the register date adn the points (The posts also) isn't the same. Can't you just delete Rapp Scallion, and rename Rapp_Scallion to Rapp Scallion without changing anything else?

Is someone reading this? I don't like being ignored.

-Rapp

Originally posted by Gorgan

If you all-powerful masters of the forums wouldnt mind, Id kinda like going back to good old gorganfloss.

gorganfloss

gorganfloss

...ok, I think u got it now.:rolleyes:

YES! YES!

It was always meant to be gorganfloss!

:)

Archived