Home

Need a name change? Post here!

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by -=K1ngPin=-

Mamba, i was switching my name for several days when the money thing was free and got stuck with this. Please and thank you.

lol, I was almost stuck at Darth Coleslaw (I ran out of money and didn't want to ask for any). I finally earned enough to change it at the last minute.

I like Kingpin the best, reminds be of Scarface. I also liked Mamba McFly.

Originally posted by Tesla Trooper

Could my username be changed from Tesla Trooper to just Tesla please ?

Nikola Tesla, IMO, the greatest inventor of all time. :)

Anyways, I've been waiting for a few days now...and I've came to realization, I dont want a name change, yet, so please dont change it. :)

Originally posted by Das Mole

hmmm...i've been thinking about Ъ§ mº£é...hmm... it's not a "for sure" yet, i'll still be thinking about it, though.

all you guys here just have discovered the ascii world 'behind' the keys, eyh??

pseudoglyphic styles, huh?

ssstrrrrange.

Mole .. keep your name as it is (please, i like it this way) ..

there comes the day when everybody has an [what? .. i like the it this way.]

nibbles and glyphs everywhere.

then you can proudly say my name is slim shadyDas Mole ..

just my opinion...

I dont want my name changed .. its mine for 11 years now..

Hello!

Could someone change my name from Rapp_Scallion to Rapp Scallion.

The reason I have the name Rapp_Scallion now is that for a while ago, you couldn't have an avatar when you had a double name (Something about when the avatar file got saved as the users name.gif). It was also possible to change your name if you wanted. And I wanted an avatar. And changed my name to Rapp_Scallion instead of Rapp Scallion.

But now I want the original name back.

Rapp(space)/_Scallion

Hey! I asked to change my name, but now both Rapp_Scallion and Rapp Scallion exists! And if I log in with Rapp Scallion, all my posts and points are gone! Please, someone fix this, and tell me what's wrong!

Rapp Scallion

EDIT: And the register date on the Rapp Scallion name is December 2001 I think, while the Rapp_Scallion is registered in May 2000! Please, change my name without having to change everything else!

Edit again: I'm gonna use the Rapp_Scallion name, until you are done changing it. Could you send me a PM when it's done?

Hey everyone!

I changed my name to Kanjo Past for a joke but when the point system was deleted I was ripping my hair out. :mad: So I would like to change it to.

Michael

or

Michaelmexp

Would be great if you could change it. :p

Archived