Home

Shops?

at this point, the personal shops are not working properly. you can't assign buff values to the items, so they default to 0, and i can't even use items in battle that i have purchased from a personal shop.

so i wouldn't sweat it right now.

Originally posted by Ikhnaton

at this point, the personal shops are not working properly. you can't assign buff values to the items, so they default to 0, and i can't even use items in battle that i have purchased from a personal shop.

so i wouldn't sweat it right now.

actually i saw a battle today where matt made a weapon that did 2000 something damage and he said that something worked and i have seen in shops now that there are buffs on the weapons.

to buy a shop u need 2000 gil. the link in on that black bar in the item shop where the link to the bank is. le link is black and on the right side u might have to highligt the whole black bar to find it:D

Originally posted by Lil Killa

actually i saw a battle today where matt made a weapon that did 2000 something damage and he said that something worked and i have seen in shops now that there are buffs on the weapons.

to buy a shop u need 2000 gil. the link in on that black bar in the item shop where the link to the bank is. le link is black and on the right side u might have to highligt the whole black bar to find it:D

That was a yoink stick.:p

Personal shops seem to be meant for nonbattle items. I suppose silly trickets and other such. This is why you can't assign buffs to them, why you can't use battle items, and why their group defaults to "Nonbattle Items."

Archived