Home

*Poke* *poke*

Originally posted by -=ReApEr=-

No one shoots me apart from Zoomie ¬¬ Besides you can't kill me.. I am Agent Smith. :rolleyes:

Blasts Reclaimer *The new n00bie in the upper chest*

Look at my avatar for the killing :D

And Red, can i have your pink dress please ^^

Reaper, stop acting like a n00bie yourself :p *shoots you* :D

As for the pink dress: No! It's mine, and you can't have it! :D

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well...i'm sorta native to the harbor in the mi discussion...and natty decided to leave because she said she wasn't having fun any more and that she was sick of the mods there being on a powertrip and she couldn't stand them poking fun at her and being disrespectful to her anymore... and that's why she left. and that's why i'm feeling kinda bad. cause now it's like there's something missing there, because even though she wasn't posting for the past two weeks or whatever, she was still around there, and that was kinda good to know, but now that she's not even going to be looking around... it sucks.

and that's my little sob story. i'm not really too sad anymore... i just haven't gotten around to changing my avatar yet.

@ :D @ Father D lol

@ Das: I know what ya mean but mods are mods, some are harsher than others... well we could try Natty out here, we're all for fun but of course we have our limits too. But the good thing here is the mods super mods and admins are nice *nods* eventhough they say they're evil they are nice :D

Archived