Home

*Poke* *poke*

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Indeed. Most mods would fins the antics here to be stupid, juvenile, just crazy, etc. or whatever. However, Niner, Cracken and Ike all know that it's all in good fun, so they let us be, for the most part. We're quite fortunate to have them tolerating the behavior here. Like I said, most mods wouldn't tolerate it

I sent an 'official imperial invitation' to Natty.

I hope she joins us here. :D I think she'd fit right in.

For the record: Cracken and Ike are the coolest. :cool: The moderators giving her grief are...well, not. :dozey:

Every forum has different rules when it comes to matters like staying on topic, using puppets, *touchy* subjects like politics or religion. This why one should always read the sticky thread at the top of a forum before becoming a regular there; for example, the use of puppets (another username) which is a long standing tradition here in Aresen (provided one doesn't actually do so in order to conceal one's identity) is highly illegal at GB.Com. In Yoda's Swamp, one must stay on the original topic, but no one really gives a damn here. :D Standards aren't.

The moderator(s) here have policies which are different, but not less strictly adhered to. If anyone thinks Aresen is lax, just try posting a forbidden link or brazen flaming, and see how quickly your butt gets banned. ;)

Originally posted by Zoom Rabbit

I sent an 'official imperial invitation' to Natty.

I hope she joins us here. :D I think she'd fit right in.

For the record: Cracken and Ike are the coolest. :cool: The moderators giving her grief are...well, not. :dozey:

Every forum has different rules when it comes to matters like staying on topic, using puppets, *touchy* subjects like politics or religion. This why one should always read the sticky thread at the top of a forum before becoming a regular there; for example, the use of puppets (another username) which is a long standing tradition here in Aresen (provided one doesn't actually do so in order to conceal one's identity) is highly illegal at GB.Com. In Yoda's Swamp, one must stay on the original topic, but no one really gives a damn here. :D Standards aren't.

The moderator(s) here have policies which are different, but not less strictly adhered to. If anyone thinks Aresen is lax, just try posting a forbidden link or brazen flaming, and see how quickly your butt gets banned. ;)

Hear, hear. ;)

We could have a sticky thread...but I think everyone here knows what would happen to that ^_~

We greet pretty much everyone with much fanfare anyway, so it doesn't really matter :D

Originally posted by Redwing

Hear, hear. ;)

We could have a sticky thread...but I think everyone here knows what would happen to that ^_~

We greet pretty much everyone with much fanfare anyway, so it doesn't really matter :D

I thought it was Lynk who greets people with a fanfare post, we just stand their and admire Lynk.

*Looks at Lynk's Post*

What a guy. :xp:

Archived