Home

Cantina Part 11- The Darkest Hour

Deac

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((LOL, Deac must be mad. This is why I say he couldn't have a daughter. I could have Flax's spies discover her existance, if you like, just to move the plot along.))

*Sellena rolls her eyes, then she claps her hands, a page appears, she repeats Deac's order, then turns back to him and leans a little closer.*

Selleana: *Quietly.* He'll be gone for about half an hour, is there anything else you would like?

*Flax strides in, whearing his long blue tunic and his badge of office.*

Flax: Deac.... You're still in bed, alone.

Sellena: He seems to be very worn out, still.

Flax: Really, shall I come back later, or do you want to here this now Deac?

Korriban

*Gilian examines the runes on the object Cracken's men had pulled from the ground. As the dust and dirt falls away, Gilian begins to realize she recognizes them*

----------

Great Britian, Earth, Sometime in the 1700s

*A trio of horse-drawn carriages arrive at a decaying, smokey burned-out building. The occupants exit. The women and children among them simply look frightened; the men are armed to the teeth, but still look frightened.

A man with cold eyes walks from the building with several followers behind him; a pair of elves, a gargoyle, and a man covered with fur. The humans who had arrived in the carriages look even more horrified, muttering "demons" under their breaths. The man with the cold eyes smiles*

Man: *addressing the foremost carriage driver* Has everyone arrived?

Carriage Driver: Almost everyone, Sir Morgan. During the night we were attacked...

Cyrus: The vampire I warned you about, wasn't it?

Driver: Yes, sir, the Negro vampire. No one was killed, but when day came two of our children were missing. We dared not search for them in the woods with the demons about. *He glances over nervously at a sobbing woman* We could only convince their mother to continue with us by promising that you and your hunters would go back and find the children once we arrived here to tell you.

Cyrus: *muttering* Enelya...

Asgard: Gladsheim

*Frey sits down and Vidar takes the floor*

Vidar: I'll keep this short. I have study and ponder this question for many years. The races of the inner rim thrive on bloodshed and destruction. They continually seek to dominate each other. Much like animals would in the wild. They are unworthy of our protection and have proven this time and time again. The Empire falls and the Republic takes it place. It wasn't very long before that new government to become corrupt. Now a new rebellion is occuring. What happens if they succed? Probably the same thing. Wait a few years and they will become corrupt.

They have the technology to survive, and no longer need or warrent our protection.

*Vidar sits and Idun stands*

Idun: That may well be true, but those are just a minority of the civilizations. What about the innocents who are caught up in those worlds constant turmoil? Is it right that we abandone them? Also what of the extradimensional crossovers? We know what danger they presant. Can we simple say that they are on their own now? Especially at this time.

Think of all the innocents that will be hurt if we withdraw protection.

Heimdall: It is true that some will be hurt if we withdraw. That we always knew and that wont' change as time passes. There also will always be innocents in this galaxy. There does come a time though when innocents are just naive to the galaxy around them. In that case they must be shown the truth. Only then can they hope to grow into something more.

It is a dangerous time to do this. On the other hand there are also more dangerous times yet to come. It is said that there will be relatively moments of peace between such times. Should we do it in a time of rest? I say no. If we do then nothing would change in there mindsets. If we do it in a time of unrest then possible they can see the truth and no longer hide behind convient lies.

*Unla Shardes*

*The world turned dark and gloomy. Winds raced along the planetside, throwing dirt and ash into the air. The ground itself retained alot of the heat that was generated by the bombardments.

Suddendly out from nowhere a sphere of dark energy forms from the minutest size of a grain of sand, increasing to a formitable size. The sphere reshapes into a two diemisional object.

A few moments later beings appear from one of the sizes of the newly formed 'portal'. The beings 'appeared' carring stormtrooper rifles to be almost of the same race, but their appearences differed from one another. But each of them held a distinctive trait, their appearences were demonic.

The 'demons' threw a portion of their clothing over their faces to block out the dust and ash in the extreme wind.

Finally not too long after a sort of 'Lord' Demon walked out, his traits were completely differnt fromt he rest. Looking almost completely human, but for a few differences, pointed earlobes, sharp fingernails to be used a claws, and finally two large 'bird-like' wings with long black feathers. He didn't bother to cover his face in the wind.

He looks down at the ground, kneels and gathers a bit of the scorched soil into his hand. He rubs the scorched soil in his hand, looking at it, analising it.*

Lord Demon "This soil has to be about at least three hundred degress, and this damage appears recent. Who ever did this to this planet won't worry about us colonising it." *Turning to a large demon* "Commander, begin your operations at once."

*The 'Lord' demon turns around and walks back through the portal, which closes afterwards.

The commander demon orders the few demons to begin searching for the best possible place to set up a place to 'inhabit'.*

[@Battledog: Deac? Mad? You think so? Maybe it is time for him to know about Elella]

Deac: I'll hear it now, thankyou. What is it you wish to tell me?

----------------------------------------

Deep Space

*Lokpihet's SSD hangs above a destroyed Loyalist Convoy*

Flax: I'll brief you in on the war later, sufised to say, we have secured our current borders and we expect to begin operations in the coming weeks.

I brought you here for two other reasons:

First, I wanted you here for Sophae's funeral tomorrow, our houses go back to the foundation of the Republic. I want my best friend here for my wife's funeral and my greastest ally here for the coming war.

Second:

*Drops a holo on Elella onto the bed.*

Flax: You have a daughter, her name in Elella, and she's force strong.

Great Britian, Earth, 1700s

*Cyrus looks at the lightening sky* Tell the woman we'll find her children. The demons will be driven back to their lairs with the rising of the sun. We'll find them...or what's left of them.

Driver: Yes sir.

*Above them, in the shadows, the cloaked figure of a woman watches. Cyrus twitches a little, as if peripherally aware of the spy. He does not react, however. He calls his "men" to him and, mounting a horse, rides off into the distance from which the carriages had come.

The figure watches the sight, curious*

Where are all these humans going? There are no boat docks anywhere, no trails lead from here...this is a deserted village... *She smiles at the memory, revealing pointed teeth startlingly white against her pitch-dark but strangely illuminated skin* As well it should be... But why does the vampire hunter lead his charges here...bringing all their earthly belongings along...where do they intend to go with them?

*After some minutes, Greer finally convinced security to let Clark and Co. go. He walked in a hall to show them to their rooms alongside O'Connor. *

Greer: just for a short update. I got bad news: Sophea has been killed.

O'Connor: What?! how?

Greer: Apparently the guy who asked the commander for a ship in front of the hospital had gone berserk at the jedi temple.

O'Connor: what about Flax?

Greer: He's doing pretty well. He's angry, but not openly so, and he isn't a mess either.

O'Connor: What about Sellena?

Greer: I haven't seen her yet. I believe she's visiting Deac.

O'Connor: Did he get here all right?

Greer: Yes. Here's your rooms.

Flax: Her name is Elella. She's currently on a planet in the Mid Rim, Tallacos. It's an agricultural world.

We became suspicious when we heard a woman had arrived there and was performing "miricals". The locals are fairly backwards, so we had to piece a few things together. After I became sure we were dealing with some form of force adept I sent Drago there, he's been observing her for the past few weeks.

He spoke to her in one of the local taverns, once he got her name we ran it and came up with her birth certificate. Her genetics were on file so she's definatly your daughter.

Drago is still there, keeping an eye on her.

I know it's fast work but with the 20 odd Jedi that maniac killed I didn't want her at risk. Once I found out she was your daughter, well........

You deserve some good news, Deac.

Vjun, Bast Castle

*Lokpihet walks into the room that once housed Darth Vader's meditation chamber*

????: Lokpihet. You've come. Excellent.

Lokpihet: So let me get this straight. In return for doing the task, which you will provide me the means of doing, you promise that I will rule the galaxy and live forvever?

????: Fort eternity Lokpihet the Darkened Star shall rule

Save only three things.

One, the moon disappear over Atredis

Two, your fleet be attacked by the Hawk Nebula,

Third: You shall only by killed when Deac Starkiller has hands once more.

Lokpihet: Excellent!

---------------------------------------------

*Deac sits up*

Deac: Is it good? The last of my kin under my protection died. And now....it had to be a child by HER....

((Hurrah for MacBeth))

*Fused Irvine stands leaning agenst a wall in the large room. He then moves towards the ???? person and lokpihet.*

Fused Irvine "If I may speak with out in private, away from cameras and any sort of electronical equipment, completely sheltered from the universe outside."

((I still want to see Lokpihet get a magic mirror and say "Mirror, mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the fairest one of all?" :D))

Great Britian, Earth, 1700s

*The sun rises, circles overhead, and sets. Still Cyrus and his men did not return.

The watcher returns several times throughout the day, heavily cloaked. She goes unnoticed each time.

The travelers gather in a barn nearby, one of the few structures untouched by fire marks, thanks probably to lack of vegetation around it.

After an hour of night, the bereft woman suddenly awakens*

Woman: James, James, I can hear them! They are calling out to me!

*James, her husband, seems to shake himself out of a daze*

James: Katherine, go to sleep...I do not hear horses, so Cyrus and his men shan't be back yet...it is only your imagination...we must be strong, they would want it of us...

Katherine: No, listen! Cannot you hear them?

*James listens for a moment, then realizes his wife is right. Faint cries in the distance seem to be getting closer*

Asgard: Gladsheim

*The debate had finally ended. Everyone one on the council had there say in the matter. Some talked for a while, where others kept it short and to the point.

Idun, Jord, Freya, and Frigg were all against withdrawing protection. They felt that the galaxy in general was not yet ready to protect itself. Idun and Frigg didn't want to expose the innocents, where Freya felt they just lacked the ability. Jord was a mix of the two.

Heimdall, Vidar, Tyr, Forseti, Hermond, Vali, Freyr, and the Valkyries all posed arguements for removing protection. The reason varied among them as well. Some felt that the inner and mid rims didn't deserve protection, others that they would not grow into their potentional if they continued to be protected. There were also other reasons.

With the debate over Odin went to his private chamber to think about all the arguements and what the Aesir should do.*

Deac: Her name was Jollia. She was from Atredis, we met there. We joined SpecForce together. Then, when I went to take down Moff Deyes, she turned on me. Turned out she had been infiltrating me since we met, ordered to take me out so Atredis could join the empire. She would have killed me and sold our homeworld to THEM. That's the problem with her.

---------------------------------------

Vjun

Lokpihet: Nothing monitors me here. Tell me your thoughts.

Archived