Home

Demo Screen shots

Troopr-Undr-Fir

I was just wondering if some of you nice folk with dsl or cable modems would be able to put up some screenshots from the demo(yes as you may have guesses i have 56k, and can't dl the demo *shakes fist*). But anyways i think I speak for all us non privaliged people, that it would be greatly appriciated if you guys or gals would post either a link to some of them or just postem in the thread.

Oh and btw, not to bit the hand that feeds me, plz post some screens of somecool sabre lock or something funny, or just somthing that you think is cool.

Thank you, Hill billy 56k user :p

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used "playerteam enemy" and fought Kyle myself......after using setforceall 3. I used absorb and protect non-stop, so our battle lasted 10 minutes.

Suddenly, both absorb and protect gave out. He instantly pulled me down and did the ground stab. I was dead.

It's scary how powerful he is.

I actually wanted to take some screenshots to post here, but I couldn't get anything worth posting.

I suggest as a way to help benefit our 56kers, that we keep the images sizes at a recommended size of 500x375, and no larger than 640x480... (anyone who tries to bypass this will be asked to resize their pic, or their post will be deleted

And to start it off, here is a pic I did once I properly remembered the Spawn key...

no_cultists.jpg

Enjoy.. And Might I add that there are NO enemies in this pic, despite all the saber swinging Kyles...

i have a 56K connection and i managed to download the demo, my advice to all those 56Kers is to start the download before u go to bed, then wake up and u will probably have 1 or 2 hours left to download. mine took a total of around 12 hours to download...................hahahaha, man im dedicated to this game!

Originally posted by BongoBob

I tried that, but when I woke up, all I got was a completed message, even though only 91 out of the 1806 megs had d/led.

How many Megs did you say total? 1806? the Demo is only 186.82MB big and next time, try using download accelerator from like lucasfiles since that supports Resume on downloading files.

Archived