Home

New Clanz Based On Hon0rz

FlashRam

yes id love to join your clan, have u got a webpage??? what emotes do u like, what is your favorite chat phrase: i particularly like : f**ks offz noobz i wannz emote

kiss mis internez buddz

unless you are a complete retard you will realise the above is sarcasm and that i dont want to join your clan and you can kiss my ass thank you have a nice day:)

edit:Ok i didnt realise u were joking there has been a guy called lamer hunter posting round here who is obviously a noob and im being suspicious:p

Nice one by the way lol

Originally posted by TRUE_HONOR_JEDI

IF U HAVE HONOR AND U LIKE 2 SABURZ AND DUN LIKE FORCE AND DUN LIKE KICK AND DUN LIKE ANYTHING CEPT SABER CUZ THEY R 4 N00BZ (LoL!!!!!) THEN U WILL LIKE THIS CLAN CUZ IT IS 4 SABUR ELITEZ ONLY NOT N00BZ LIKE U =S

O.K. Your about as subtle as a kick in the nuts.

Are you actually for real? :rolleyes: I mean WTF? Plus: I THINK YOU GOT YOUR CAPS LOCK KEY STUCK.

Anyways, happy honoring fool.

*Fetches Golan Flechette*

Originally posted by BawBag™

O.K. Your about as subtle as a kick in the nuts.

Are you actually for real? :rolleyes: I mean WTF? Plus: I THINK YOU GOT YOUR CAPS LOCK KEY STUCK.

Anyways, happy honoring fool.

*Fetches Golan Flechette*

BawBag, he's joking. Calm down. :lol:

Originally posted by TK8252MJL

I really hate it when the people in the server talk like that. I prefer english. I have yet to learn what ^_^ ^.^ >.< and that stuff means.

Well, on a half-serious note, if you have to learn it - you'll never speak it. I got no idea what half of it is, but I don't think they do either.

Kinda like the "Emperor's New Lanugage", sort of thing ;)

B.

Originally posted by Tie Pilot

edit:Ok i didnt realise u were joking there has been a guy called lamer hunter posting round here who is obviously a noob and im being suspicious:p

Lamer Hunter is joking too. Some people are taking advantage of the lack of moderators in the Jedi Outcast forum.

• 2 weeks later...

I know how to speak and read leet... which is sad...:D I spent to much time over at massassi.net when I was into JK1 mapping... yea, its dumb as everyone says, but some 12 year olds learn a word in it and it makes them feel cool so...

Also, Honor is probly ic0n... wasnt he the one telling someone to get a life? who has time to register a name and post BS? we need an admin to ban his IP or somthing... wheres Groovy?RHETT?! were art thou?!

Originally posted by ZDawg

I know how to speak and read leet... which is sad...:D I spent to much time over at massassi.net when I was into JK1 mapping... yea, its dumb as everyone says, but some 12 year olds learn a word in it and it makes them feel cool so...

Also, Honor is probly ic0n... wasnt he the one telling someone to get a life? who has time to register a name and post BS? we need an admin to ban his IP or somthing... wheres Groovy?RHETT?! were art thou?!

why don't you get off your high horse, you obviously have no clue because that isn't ic0n.

*ahem*

Jed > Stupid pointless bitching, moaning, and flaming

Thread closed, and break it up guys. ZDawg shouldn't have to defend himself all the time to post in here.

Archived