Home

Not Enough Customization for Full Version? Try these Cheats! (*SPOILERS*)

Kurgan

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure if I can help ya there, I'm kinda tired at the moment. But I did do something cool (well I thought it was kinda cool anyway):

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=135603

Btw, some threads ago people were talking about the "debug" stuff in multiplayer. Turns out that those moves were only do-able on servers that were using mods that were compiled wrong (ie: the author forgot to turn off debug mode when compiling). So they weren't true cheats, rather mods.

Come to think of it, this is kinda mod related, but it's still fun, check it out!

PS: Somebody really should archive this thread!

• 1 month later...

Yo, all.

Quick question.

Been trying to add some more SP model options to the UI char menu, using the model Leela_Civ. I started with the setup for default_hair-jack, got everything nice and tidy, copied, all the right skin names (head_a1, torso_a1...) and made the new race. In JKA, i was able to select it just fine, the problem was the model (which has a heckuva lot of options) had all of the accessories on. i slapped my forehead and said "crap. Forgot the surfs." Then i spent about twenty minutes toying with the surf files for the model i wanted to use, and for the life of me, i couldn't get it to work. i have the surf i need copied and duped, (relabled to correspond to the other files, head_a1.surf, tosro_a1.surf...) that will generate the look of default_hair-jack.

So i'm wondering if anyone has had this issue, or knows how to get around it, or knows whether or not the character selector even loads surfs. cause i'm stuck.

Thanks a million, ya'll.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry to bother if this is in the wrong place. And I did search the forums a few times, but didn't find the answer.

Downloaded Prequel Jedi with Removeable Robe PAK by Lord_Kabal. Available from:

http://www.lucasfiles.com/index.php?s=&action=file&id=852&PHPSESSID=b5eeb95a960d35ccb6665a4f1addff9f

(looks awesome!)

It says, "You can bind these models ingame so you can switch the robes quicky. model names are like this prequel_jedi_v1, prequel_jedi_robe_v2 & prequel_jedi_hood_v3 & so forth

just add the model number you want at the end."

Unzipped .pk3 file into game\data\base and tried these key binds:

playermodel prequel_jedi_v1

playermodel prequel_jedi_robe_v1

playermodel prequel_jedi_hood_v1

Also tried other playermodels: prequel_jedi, prequeljedi, jedi_prequel etc.

But nothing works -- it says "model not found." I turn into a stormtrooper with a lightsaber, and Kyle starts attacking me. (Kinda funny, but...)

Questions:

What am I doing wrong?

Does this work in single player at all?

Thanks

I need to know how to make a Lightsaber that increases speed, the other day i saw a jedi on an MB2 (movie battles 2) server, and he was going SUPER fast, he claimed he put some type of code into the .SAB file in assets1.pk3 so im asking someone if they know how to make a "SPEEDY" saber:confused:

:fett::deathstar:deathii:

• 3 weeks later...

Dont know if this has been mentioned but to change force/grenade/weapon knockback insert this in the console:

G_knockback xxxxx where xx can be from 100 to 10000 i believe.

This will make your enemy fly further/higher when you push pull or blow him up.

!remember if you want it back to normal write g_knockback 1000!

a good tip: i binded:

G_knockback 1000: insert

G_knockback 2500: Home

G_knockback 3500: delete

g_knockback 4000:pgup (pageup)

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by ChangKhan[RAVEN]

The easiest way is to bring down the console and type:

uimenu charactermenu

That will bring up the character menu and you can change your custom character choices. Once you do that, you can hit next and it brings you to your saber menu, in case you want to change that, too. Just be sure to hit "exit" or "back" (or the "ESC" key a few times) instead of "begin game" or else it will start the game over!

When I tried doing this in-game, it told me it couldn't find charactermenu... am I doing something wrong? I tried it outside of the game (just on the main menu) and it worked... why will it work in one place, but not the other?

I have a tip for you:

Use the OJP, it has some pretty cool menu enhancements and in-game "bugs" that you'll like.

You can modify your saber animation speed in the menu, much

easier than those .sab files don't you say?

ojp.jediknight.net

-edit- oops forgot the f on files!

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Samuel Dravis

Just a guess, but maybe you could try uimenu mp/charactermenu?

Ok, so that didn't work either... anyway, I'm asking a different question now... if you want to help on this one too, go ahead.

Is there a cheat to kill off a specific NPC? I know 'npc kill all', but if there are friendly NPCs, I don't really want to off. Is there a cheat for just one enemy NPC?

"And how will said cookie be delivered?" Wildjedi demanded. "And on further demand, perhaps somebody with more time to spend on such things than I do had better do this. And please do it soon!"

He then walked out of the thread.

(Ok, so I'm an RPer at heart:D ))

LOL

Anonymous hax0r: ""Ch34t|/\/g |5 f0r l00z0rz f**k|/\/ Ch34ter5 5p0|l /\/\y fu/\/"

When i asked someone on my messenger( that ill not call by name or screen name since people may know him)

If he has any good cheats for Jedi Academy he replied with that and a bunch of random smilies.

Can anyone tell WTF that means?!

-Edit-: I asked him myself he told me im not "l33t" enough for him and he blocked me?:confused:

Archived