Home

!! Knight Of The Force Total Convertion !!

Master_Tim

Detail:

http://www.starwars.com.tr.tc

This is not only a map package, it is more than that. It is advance version of jk2 for Star war’s fun.

The reason to create the package is to standardize jk2,

so that hundreds of star wars fun can have mach in Turkey for a year.

Many mod, skin, and maps have been modified and added new …… from starwars movie.

You can find 55 original starwars character whit all aspects (guns, personality, height, weight, and race). “Jango freet and “Boba feet” can fly. There is wonderful rocket “Jango” shoot whit two guns. “Dart Maul” has double blade and Anakin has double sabers.

Bots can identify who is the enemy and force. It can make a group and to attack to jedi.

Bot route has been made for each 55 maps which I added. Pictures menu of these maps was standardized and the menu sort by starwars by chronology. Skins Player menu was sorted, and pictures quantity are as good as the original. Choosing “Bot” gets easier.

Bot sort out. Left mouse choosing. dark character,right mouse choosing. light charachter.

ger01.jpg

ger2.jpg

ger3.jpg

ger4.jpg

ger5.jpg

ger6.jpg

Mistakes were corrected in each level, and added new levels and sections. New key combinations designated by jedi forceII. Also this mode updated by me.

There is a cd to use new play. CD has 3 different multiplayer mods and 15 single player mods.

You can start where ever you want. Also menu has help button which has new combination list that help to use new mod

ger9.jpg

MULTIPLAYER MENU

ger9.jpg

NEW EPISODE MENU

ger7.jpg

SINGLER PLAYER NEW LEVEL

ger8.jpg

I would like to thank to Jedi knight community to support and help (mod, skin etc.)

May the force be with you

I have no benefit from this package. I just want to create a proper Jedi Knight - mod for starwars and share all starwars community for free.

I like to share Knight Of The Force Total Convert ion whit everybody. But I can’t effort 590mb website. I need sponsor that give 590 mb free website.

Plesae send your recommendation to starwars.com.tr.tc@mail.com

I suggest you separate the mod into separate downloads: meaning maps, models/skins, weapons, etc and then send it to pcgamemods.com and jk2files.com if you are having trouble finding a place to host it. I say separate it because 590MB might be too big for submissions on its own. So maybe splitting it into packs could help you get it uploaded.

I look forward to seeing those maps and models. Good luck.

Originally posted by gothicX

Well, if he didn't ask, this TC will be banned off of pcgamemods.com, probably. It is illegal to use other people's work without their permission.

That's pretty funny, considering that pcgamemods.com posted a lot of JK2 -> JKA map conversions - if stealing from a mapper who made it for free is illegal ... well, I think you see where I'm going.

Legal, not legal - I doubt you see any charges pressed. I doubt you would find such a large pack available for download.

Originally posted by Wudan

That's pretty funny, considering that pcgamemods.com posted a lot of JK2 -> JKA map conversions - if stealing from a mapper who made it for free is illegal ... well, I think you see where I'm going.

Legal, not legal - I doubt you see any charges pressed. I doubt you would find such a large pack available for download.

Those maps were created by Raven, and Raven stated that we can use anything they made, for anything they made. So you can use Raven-made maps for a Raven-made game. And guess what, those maps are made by Raven, and JKA is made by Raven!

As you know it is imposible to take permission from the mod and skin designer one by one. I create this pack in 6 monts with hardworking on day and night. I worked on lots of dateils.

I have no profit from this job. My aim was made a new jediknight mode which is more suitable to starwars. I did it and I will be pleased to share it with starwars fans who wants it in the world after Turkey. My aim with making this pack was creating a standard that prevents tha map and skin chaos on internet. and make the game more funny for the starwars fans. Nothing else

<<IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ>>

Since most of you probably don't know this, what this guy is doing is totally and completely illegal. He is violating the intellectual copyright of the original authors of every single one of these skins, levels, and mods. Hopefully this "Total Convertion" as he calls it, will be removed from any site that hosts it. For more information, go to:

http://forums.massassi.net/html/Forum21/HTML/000126.html

Thankfully, this thread seems to have the most intelligent people in it--the ones who actually noticed that he didn't make ANY of this.

Wudan: I respectively remind you of that German guy and the way he stole content from the AotC TC for his AotC Singleplayer Mod. This is the same thing.

Originally posted by Thrawn42689

<<IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ>>

Since most of you probably don't know this, what this guy is doing is totally and completely illegal. He is violating the intellectual copyright of the original authors of every single one of these skins, levels, and mods. Hopefully this "Total Convertion" as he calls it, will be removed from any site that hosts it. For more information, go to:

http://forums.massassi.net/html/Forum21/HTML/000126.html

Thankfully, this thread seems to have the most intelligent people in it--the ones who actually noticed that he didn't make ANY of this.

Wudan: I respectively remind you of that German guy and the way he stole content from the AotC TC for his AotC Singleplayer Mod. This is the same thing.

Oh don't even bring seb(Crea) again he is a liar and a thief. His name makes me sick. That thief taking our stuff. Well any way back the subject this guy who ever you are should really ask permission cause its not good for your mod, you'll get a bad rep.

Woh, dident I just see this on Massassi? Yeah dude, thats not cool, dont steel whats not yours. Now, I leave you with some quotes to help you learn:

"Do onto others, as you would like them to have done onto you" - Bible

"DONT STEAL!" - Me

"Have you ever danced with the devil at the pale moon light?" - Jack Nicolson

"Whats your problem Stupid??" - Me (Again)

"You diden't "Make" a total conversion, You stole an uncompiled wad of it" - Me (I just have so much to say :D)

Archived