Home

With Recent Events - Neoc Cryur

Iwok

Yes, I have a Stalker. All he does is spam me with tells that speak of how i lied to the guild to save my ass, and only to break up his relationship with Corzip. Well here are the screens of one of the recent Conversations we had.

Number 1

Number 2

Number 3

There ya go. If they are too hard to read just say so and ill post the all the direct screens. Remember the third is just a list of the replys i did, some werent in the earlier screens.

OMG....you proved what i could not.....i tried to explane to eceryone how crazy reaper is...but i never had any proof......i remember me and him started somthing like this a while ago......he wouldt leav me alone...and he tried to blame all kinds of crap on me....he went and told corzip some crazy crap that i supposaly did......and i think corzip was mad at me.....wow...i hope now you guys can see what this guy is relly made out of....he starts these chialdish games with people....

His mind has seriously been warped by this game... He RP's through /tells... You aren't supposed to do that... He's seriously gone crazy... I think someone needs to find out some info on him, call his parents, and tell them... This kids got to be stopped... Look at me, I'm 15, and I'm nothing like him! Jatari is 13, just like Neoc, but compare them. Jatari is a great person, a very good member, a friend and student of mine. Neoc on the other hand, is a backstabbing treachorous traitor, who confuses facts, is vengeful, and on the brink of insanity, if not already insane... This guy needs to be taken down... We need to report him... This has gone on long enough.. This isn't RP'ing, or friendly arguments.. This is ABUSE...

Reaper has many problems.

Neoc does not seem to be 13 years old. It takes a tainted mind to be the kind of person that he is. I mean since I came to these boards at the beginning of May I could sense something iffy about him, his odd sense of putting :) ,:D ,:p in a post where he is totally slamming on somebody.

I think it takes somebody of intelligence to be this freaking crazy, or maybe the kid is just lucky?

If anyone is getting weird messages from him printscreens of the chat box like Iwok did.

~SK~

Originally posted by Iwok

Yes, I have a Stalker. All he does is spam me with tells that speak of how i lied to the guild to save my ass, and only to break up his relationship with Corzip. Well here are the screens of one of the recent Conversations we had.

Number 1

Number 2

Number 3

There ya go. If they are too hard to read just say so and ill post the all the direct screens. Remember the third is just a list of the replys i did, some werent in the earlier screens.

That is the only tells i have sent you recently, i can see the first people to reply are all the people who have problems with me. Doesn't worry me..

OMG....you proved what i could not.....i tried to explane to eceryone how crazy reaper is...but i never had any proof......i remember me and him started somthing like this a while ago......he wouldt leav me alone...and he tried to blame all kinds of crap on me....he went and told corzip some crazy crap that i supposaly did......and i think corzip was mad at me.....wow...i hope now you guys can see what this guy is relly made out of....he starts these chialdish games with people....

That wasn't crazy **** Kasier, i had proof over you. I had screenshots, and i showed corzip ;)

Reaper has many problems.

Neoc does not seem to be 13 years old. It takes a tainted mind to be the kind of person that he is. I mean since I came to these boards at the beginning of May I could sense something iffy about him, his odd sense of putting , , in a post where he is totally slamming on somebody.

I think it takes somebody of intelligence to be this freaking crazy, or maybe the kid is just lucky?

If anyone is getting weird messages from him printscreens of the chat box like Iwok did.

Sorry Goose, whos slamming someone now? I've never even meet you in game and your judging me already. How typical...

Yes i am 13, i don't look it but i've proved it..

See you guys can group up on me all you want, but you see. I have facts Iwok. Like when you went to Rori and killed -A- Pa friends then said it was your brother.

Trying to sell me information about the PA.

Saying how you had another close call with corzip kicking you out of the PA. And how you loved the thrill.

I expect no remorse from my enemys, i wish you all.. Good day =)

Originally posted by MasterJo

Iwok, i cant see those pictures..could you do somethin about it :D...

and reaper, until you have proof to your allegations as to what Iwok has said, you had just better shut up. at this point i trust a hutt more than you.

Are you going to make me shut up Joe, No. Thats what i thought, your not my parents, your not even my friend. You have no right in telling me what to do =)

Originally posted by -=ReApEr=-

Are you going to make me shut up Joe, No. Thats what i thought, your not my parents, your not even my friend. You have no right in telling me what to do =)

Lol...hes tryin to give you advise by telling you to shut up...all you do is make your self look stupid....and i think he is speaking for every one when he says shut up....i suggest you stop pissing people off ....... in every post you make you are pissing people off......just stop man

Prove some of your allegations, Neoc, and I'll believe you. But from what I have seen, in game, you're just a horrible person. Why would you turn your back on your original guild? If Corzip was your best friend, how come you treated him like **** when he tried to find out why you were doing all this? Seriously man, you have some problems. You know you've done something wrong, otherwise you wouldn't come to this board, trying to defend yourself. You're a nuisance to the guild, leave us alone.

Wow... Let me just start from the top.

See you guys can group up on me all you want, but you see. I have facts Iwok. Like when you went to Rori and killed -A- Pa friends then said it was your brother.

Where the hell did you get that idea? Is it my fault that my brother plays when I am not home? You really need to stop your lies.

Trying to sell me information about the PA.

What the guild chat number of 69008? Go ahead enjoy that number. The only reason i gave you that is because I know that you cannot use it in any way.

Saying how you had another close call with corzip kicking you out of the PA. And how you loved the thrill.

Lol. I dont even know where to start with this one. Here is my favorite part. "And how you loved the thrill ". I think it is just sad when people make up things to back up their case. Grow up man.

Originally posted by -=ReApEr=-

Me and corzip have sorted the issue out, please stop flaming me. And i will stop posting, end of story..

your lucky corzip is a good man..........and i think that you say we should stop flaming you.......what the heck man this post is about you being a flamer...... like i said corzip is a good man but i dont belive he always hears the full truth exspecialy if it is coming from your mouth..........but heck if your done flaming people and done posting then good bye......hope i dont hear about you screwing with anyone anymore.........actualy hope i never hear from you ever again.......

Originally posted by Jackrabbit

::Gives Isaac a strong slap across the face::

Did you not just hear what he said? He's talked things over with Corzip, now drop it.

lol grask.........this isnt about him and corzip its about me and him........i could care less about his relation ship with corzip.....you dont know how much this kid has pissed me off.....and as much as i asked him to stop and he hasnt....you just expect me to keep my mouth shut when he asks me to stop....ahahahahahha...your sadly mistaken my friend.....revenge is sweat....

Hmm, so I see ReApEr FINALLY gets what he deserves.:D I love this. From the very beginning, ReApEr, you have been riding a fine line. It is about freaking TIME you fell off the wrong side.;)

Something was off about you when your ORIGINAL name was RaPeR. I did not like you then, I do not like you now. You have NEVER once come off to me as a kind, considerate human being.

And something I want to know... What REALLY happened to the IRC chatroom when it got muted. Think about it for a moment, and give your answer wisely. This COULD be an unrelated topic, depending what you say.

;)

Jesus, some people can just not leave matters alone. Kasier, leave me alone. I had evidence of you insulting me my country and alot more. I rightfully showed it to corzip..

Also those screenshots show nothing, it doesn't show me flaming him. It shows me stating how he has ruined alot.

Ah yes, that name i was given it as reaper was tooken. But then Boba rhett said i could have -=reaper=- i didn't want raper heh.

You don't like me then, that's fine with me bud.

Archived