69 members have voted

1. 1. Which one do you like the most?

• Free for all
    • Team free for all
    • Capture the flag
    • Duel
    • Power duel
    • Siege

Siege, as of now. although FFA can be fun I havn't found a challenge in slicing and dicing and exploding my way through all the "awesome Jedi" out there. Siege involves lots of teamwork and is much fun.

For example a tech and heavy weapons or assault class working together can decimate defenses or keep out all offensive attacks. A demo with unlimited explosives anyone?

Since I only seem to be able to get on FFA servers with any regularity, I'd say FFA. I like duels as well, but I hate having to wait for the 7 or 8 players ahead of me. I've only been able to play Seige once, but no one really knew what they were doing. I can see the potential though.

This poll is nice, but if server count is any indication, FFA is winning in a landslide...

Originally posted by Excelsion

Siege. Definatley Siege.

Siege is awesome, because it involves teamwork and there are a lot of dynamics in the maps. Even the saber-only Korriban map is great! There has to be more maps for Siege. I might make my SP map into a Siege mission. . .

Hmmm, it's a toss up for me between FF/SO CTF and FF Duels.

FF/SO CTF is alot of fun because you can play for hours and never score. This proves how 'balanced' the game is. Good job RAVEN!

FF Duels are fun because you can run around draining back and forth until your fingers get sore and someone quits. You can't 'kill' your opponent per se, but true jedis wouldn't kill each other anyways. This also proves how 'balanced' the game is.

These two game types really show true jedi honor because real jedis don't care about stalemates, they just like to swing their sabers for fun.

Kudos dOOds!

I'm a CTF fan, but I like TFFA a lot too...when I can find a server running it. Voted CTF in the end bec I play it more (perhaps more bec of the lack of tffa servers than anything else). I find the assault servers to be aggravating - good players team up against the new players and make it very unenjoyable.

Originally posted by traj

Hmmm, it's a toss up for me between FF/SO CTF and FF Duels.

FF/SO CTF is alot of fun because you can play for hours and never score. This proves how 'balanced' the game is. Good job RAVEN!

FF Duels are fun because you can run around draining back and forth until your fingers get sore and someone quits. You can't 'kill' your opponent per se, but true jedis wouldn't kill each other anyways. This also proves how 'balanced' the game is.

These two game types really show true jedi honor because real jedis don't care about stalemates, they just like to swing their sabers for fun.

Kudos dOOds!

Is it really necessary to rant about this in yet another thread?

I'd be much happier if there were more Seige servers out there...

Archived