Home

*BS* We Own You

BSSiphilus

See guys, its not that we're bad people, we just dont care. Its not a definite thing that we're gonne smoke you soon as you walk into our server. If you come in and play nice, dont lame us and dont talk smack you'll be fine, duel us, join in the ffa have a good time! Then again, if you rub us the wrong way we'll make sure you find out the meaning of being a "Prison Bitch".

So come out and play, we just got our server moved closer to the west coast, the IP's on our site http://www.bsclanjk.com but remember, kill a BS member for no reason or talk smack and its on!

Oh and is anything being done to make a damage patch, when you walk over a saber lying on the ground and someone retrieves it and you die frfom 100/100 its kinda retarded. Something like in JK2 with a damage limit like yellow hits usually did about 30 and so on! Something to make the game less 'random' and involve more skill.

Originally posted by BSSiphilus

See guys, its not that we're bad people, we just dont care.

Actually, we don't care. That's why the last thread was tucked away somewhere quiet.

Kurgan, can we close/move this thing out of the way? It's a dead issue and cluttering up the forums. Leave it here and people are just going to give these dudes what they are looking for, attention.

You know I would 1/2 way give you guys props on the "badass attitude" gimmick if you were even semi-decent players but you guys are just plain horrible.

Go look throughout the Outcast forums here at LF and you will find several demos posted by myself and other regulars here who went into your server, proceed to utterly rape your "empowered" admins and then watch your guys vent their frustrations on us with admin punishment commands and the eventual /kickban.

I mean back before shockwave merged with FK I posted a challenge on your own forums for a 10 (your team) on 5 (our team) match, and your "leader" Wowie didn't even have the sack to take us on when we offered you double the number of players.

Please just drop the "prison bitch" crap because the only people you guys ever could "own" were the random newbies who could not figure out how to put color in their names.

:rolleyes:

You know FK that would be funny if it were true. WE're just plain horrible, if you look on http://www.thecpl.com Wowie is placed, 19 out of 50000. HE was up to 3rd at one point 2 months ago, but we havent played jk2 in weeks, and he rarely used empowerment. So keep talking guys. Make up stories about how you raped *BS* wemight just post the funniest ones on our site and make a prize for the winner!

Also even if you did come in one time and kill a few of us, I'm sure you left out the parts in the demo where we flogged you like a sick puppy. No ones gonna post a demo vid where they got thier ass handed to them!

Originally posted by BSSiphilus

You know FK that would be funny if it were true.

Actually, it is true.

I'm offically revoking SiN's title as Bitch of the JKII/JA community and instead giving it to BS.

You're definetly not the same BS from the QW Team Fortress era, that's for damn sure. At least they had class when they stirred ****.

I wanted to join your server, just to see how pathetic it was, and maybe get banned for the first time! But you added a password for your server. You must not want anyone joining your server and actually giving you a challenge! You are probably in there fighting bots. And losing. I'm sorry.

Nobody likes *BS*. :lol:

*BS* should stand for bull****.

If any *BS* members flame me, I don't care.

Originally posted by C'jais

You got the "BS" right.

:rofl:

That was the funniest thing ive seen all day.

Look BS. Number one im suprised you guys havent dleted or changed the clan name. Because, it sucks and because it can stand for many swear words.

Look i have no clue what BS is but it sure sounds like a "BS" clan. You come one here acting all macho, over a video game. We dont care that wowie was ranked third on some random website. Look, there are hundereds of clans that would woop you guys any day. In-fact there are probably players who could beat your whole clan.

So go BS yourselfs away from the CLan Forum, and stop posting lame replies trying to get back at people for beating you and your clan.

I believe C'jais was referring to BS as Bull ****, however the **** is censored...

As for *BS* (bitchslap clan), I get the impression they should rename the clan to *AS* (amslap clan). :)

What I recommend to *BS*: http://www.teamwarfare.com/default.asp They might gain better respect if they can play with any decency there.

Btw search has been disabled so I can't find those demos. :(

Archived