Home

Shameless Web Site Plug :)

TheJackal

Hey,

I told a few of you quite a while ago that I would post a thread when I'll update my online portfolio. (mamba, i know you,ve been asking about it :p) Well here it is:

http://www.slowriot.ca/sjacques/

Its still under construction but its up and running. I've been busy with design college and with my two jobs, so I do not have a lot of free time to actually work on this.

Right now. Only the "Photography" and "Profile" have been updated with new content. "Design" and "Contact" are still under work.

Also, since I'm pluging my site, might as well plug the site for a fellow designer who works for the LFNetwork... Swoosh! :)

Check out his site here:

http://www.colditz-moore.com/

Feel free to add the link to your site in this thread too!

Yeah, check my site out! I will have some new featured works up soon and hopefully some photography work as well.

Also, as a proud member of the LFN community, please refer anyone you know who needs a web site to me! If they let me know a lucasforumer referred me to them, they'll get a discount!

Nice photos Jackal...I am very inspired to go out and take some nice ones when I get some film...

Swoosh

All the designs are great.

I love your design swoosh! I like how the website is set up like a notebook!

That's awesome photography Jackal - especially love the profile page - full of boundless info! ;)

Storm - I remember seeing those pictures back in that one controversial thread...hee...you have skills.

I liked your site quite a bit. It looks very professional. I did not go past the home page and even then I doin't think it loaded all the way. (I know many of you in the US and Canada have super high speed computers) but I still drive a 56k. and I have even met 28k users out there.

This is not a critisism, unfortunately you have to pick an audience, and many of your audience are in the new computer XP world.

if I had an XP and a fast computer I would have looked at it all, bookmarked it and checked your progress.

anyhow from what I saw it looked like artisitically a 5 star site.

(out of 5) the rest is content. and since I am too slow I can't judge it.:D

I love the plain looking building (the one which has a W5 on it) because the sky was extremly grey on that day. Normaly I wouldn't be taking outside pictures on such a day but I couldnt resists. Its totally different. Everything looks artificial, metalic and as if the building is part of the sky some how.

These shots are from the Canadian Musuem of Aviation in Ottawa. Its not a big place. Allmost just a simple airport, but the architecture is still pretty cool:

007.jpg008.jpg

009.jpg

These are from the Science North musuem in Sudbury, Ontario:

011.jpg012.jpg

013.jpg

And the last bunch, with this backdrop, is actually shot in a bus terminal in Ottawa. Near a shopping mall, this is a walkway that crosses over a highway:

016.jpg

EDIT:

oh btw ZBomber, that shoe with the gum was a bitch to photograph. It was for a project and that gum wouldnt stick! I had to warm it up in hot water for it to actually stick :rolleyes:

Archived