Home

Crisis of the Worlds

Deac

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((OOS: Oy! Deac! Check your notes!!

According to the previous Mrear RPGs, this IS the same universe as the Cantina - sorta :D

BattleDog

Hello, before I jump in I have a question. Is this still the Star Wars universe, only eons in the past? If its not I'm going to have to work some dimention hopping.

Redwing

((Well. It's the Cantina-verse. It's eons in the past on the planet Mrear. But it's at its core a fantasy-style universe.

[me blabbing - edited out]

(btw. in the Cantina RPG, Mrear is hidden, and the magic forces now existing have been bound and hidden by something called the Crystal of Ortheaur...that was destroyed inadverdantly in Postlude to Holocaust (but not the 'real' Cantina verse) by the group while you were away.)

Now it's time for Deac to tell me if I explained all that right. :D))

Deac

[Effectively, yes. But the people of Mrear will never know of the world of the Cantina [that sounds a little silly now that the cantina's harldy in it now...]

BattleDog

Ok, I just needed to know it was the same universe.

*CHEWS ON DEAC* :D :D

Oh, and another thing - according to the first Mrear, it's the Soul Crystal, not the Soul Gem ^_~

*feels very validated that someone who takes all these notes and crafts complicated universes can make mistakes besides me* :D

Oh by the way...speaking of notes, rereading the first Mrear RPG, you said you were slowly writing down Mrear's mythology - how is that progressing? *curious* ^^))

[um..going slowly. I figure I may actually have to stop writing about the Starkillers and write a Mrearan "Bible" *waits to be smote*. And thanks for spotting the difference between soul CRYSTAL and Soul GEM. Both exists, but crystals have more power.]

Figure "Of course. But if you had information, would you keep it to an immortal like yourself, in which some may or may not have a absolute perfect memory. In vampires, its almost garenteed. Not that I haven't met immortals like yourself. But in any case."

*The figure reveals her face, showing the almost stereotypical facial features of a vampire. The pale face due to lack of nerishment, cat-like iris' in her eyes, and of course the fangs.*

Vampire "My name is Uma."

Davin "Well you do have a hell-of-a stink you got on ya."

Uma "I hid in a tomb for nearly 3 decades, give a girl a break."

White Gargoyle: You're a...you're a...Demon! *She moves towards the vampire with a light in her eyes, but H'lena stops her before she can do anything*

H'lena: *to the white gargoyle* Wait. If she was going to attack us, she would have already... *to Uma* You must have great magical skills to have made it in here. But if you're here to try any tricks...you'll find that we won't be so easily fooled as hidden from. Why, exactly, are you here?

((I didnt get a thumbs up form you red, but here i go anyway...))

Uma "If you knew so much you'd know that if it weren't for him, I'd be the bearer of the title 'Kvana Clare'. I dispise him, and everything that he does. After I lost the change to him, I joined 'The Order of Crathas'. A society, which envolves itself with several matters concerning many things. One of which envolved in forging crystals that looked irremarkibly alike to the Soul Crystal, but of course are totaly usless."

*Uma pauses for a breif moment*

Uma "That was until I became the sole survivor of the Crathas, in which their their attempts to stop Kvana's plot from continueing any further. However, with the Order revealing themselves, The Queen's lapdog slaughtered my comrades! I'll never forgive him. If you want to know how it all started, I'll tell you..."

((Unless someone wants to cut in before a nice flashback, otherwise, Red the flashback is just cued ^_^))

Uma *sigh* "If i must..."

*Uma walks up to the middle of the group and begins to chant up a spell, the room around the group begins to blur and warp. To those outside the limited area, see Uma and the group fade away.*

---------

*A minute later, Davin looks around, he stands in a long wet and dank alleyway, water drips from the roof tops down onto the ground. He exhales, seeing his breath in the air, he turns and sees he notices the confused group.

A few moments later he hears footsteps walking up.*

Vertmor "Kvana, bout time I found you, I've been meaning to talk."

Flashback

Rwos: *danger in his voice* What is this?

H'lena: It's a memory.

*A figure rises from the shadows behind the group. He passes right through them, insubstantial, as he heads towards Vertmor.

The figure looks mostly human, but with a slight elven air about him, H'lena noticed. Probably a hybrid.

The figure speaks in answer to the other vampire's query*

Kvana: Have you? Perhaps you, too, have come to tell me of this...interesting news?

*A small globe levitates up from his hand. In it, the battle between Shunaria, K'Warra, the Darkstar, Jiyle and the others is shown, ending with Shunaria vanishing with K'Warra*

Vertmor "Spoken yet before I could. And accoring to that it seems that the little human girl is all in her lonesome without her 'protective' gaurdian at her side any longer. By the way what did you have planed with the human anyway?"

Archived