Home

Crisis of the Worlds

Deac

WH Irvine "I am Irvine Cracken Cracern. And the only authority on that matter is that is that maybe today you wouldn't want the risk of harm being caused onto yourself and those you are ackompanied with. Besides, I'm here doing this on a favor."

Davin "Don't listen to him, he's a coward."

WH Irvine "My track record says otherwise."

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[Redwing: Almalexia or Vivec?]

Reletha: See. I'm not just queen of an empty throne. My followers will protect me.

Hammerhead: All Kings and Queens fall in the wave of democracy that follows the glorious revolution!

*Demons look puzzled at one another*

Deac: So the only way for me to win here is kill you? That's what I'll do then!

*Deac lunges at Reletha*

*The Commanding Demon responds to Deac by using his 'demonic traits' to dash lightning quick to get infront of Reletha. He deflects Deac's shot with his sword. Deac's lightsaber didn't even scratch the blade of the Demon's phsyical sword.*

Commanding demon "Ha ha, nice try human!"

((

...Almalexia. ;) But in RPG continuity, um, some other god. Can't be stealing MW's plot now can we? :D

In spoiler tags for those who don't want Morrowind/Tribunal spoilers hinted at ;)))

Trael: This does not need to end in violence. Perhaps, Queen, there might be something you would be willing to exchange the key we need for?

*The Commander hits the wall, but is unscathed, he quickly gets to his feet.*

WH Irvine *In response to Flax's move* "Very well then."

*WH Irvine's eyes glow red as he raises his left hand, a rumbling in the air can be hear as those whom don't posess the 'nessesary training' in the force, to prevent themselves being lifted fromt he ground by their necks, mildly choking them. Half of the Demons gather around WH Irvine, preparing for retalation.*

WH Irvine *glaring with his glowing red eyes.* "I gave you chance to heed my warnings, but you didn't give me much choice. You are out numbered and the balence is far on our side."

*WH Irvine increases his grip slightly. At this pont Davin drops his weapons and trys to grab at the invisible force, in natural attempt to try and free himself.*

WH Irvine "Deac Starkiller, Taklin Flax, Continue with your actions agenst Reletha, or anyone else in this room, it will be at the cost of your friends' lives."

*One of the demons' sees the themal detonator and kicks it out of the room where it explodes. WH Irvine strains at the amount of consentration needed to only put on so much pressure, the lack of having two minds to help control balences can be barely seen as sweat beads form on WH Irvine's forehead.*

Demon standing next to WH Irvine *whispering* "Sir, we'll stay here protecting you as long as possible."

WH Irvine 'Why doesn't he care for even one of his closest friend's life?'

*A'melie resists the hold on her neck and breaks it with the Force. Che` struggles to breath for a moment, then a purple glow surrounds her momentarily and she drops to the ground*

Che`: What do you know? A water breathing spell did it.

*Rwos and H'lena break the attacks with their magic abilites. Trael is still held in midair. He lifts his arm and fires a dart at Irvine from a metal section of his suit.

All the above happens within a few seconds*

*Again a demon who guarding Irvine comes through, by using his body to block the dart.*

*And with the four breaking from the force grip, the hold increases due to shifting in balence.*

*Davin's desparation begins to get a hold of him as his transformation jumps ahead of normal. To the surprise of some of the demons, small undeveloped wings can be shown throught he long cuts in the back of Davin's trenchcoat.*

*Reletha blocks Deac' saber attacks with her wings, and counters with her now clawed feet*

Reletha: Just like last time. Now you're going to try your dual deathstrike, by throwing your left saber and attacking with your right one. So predictable

*Instead, Deac throws both his sabers, rolls under Reletha as she flies above them, force pulls them back toward him, and stabs upward. Reletha screams and falls on top of him*

*WH Irvine ignores Greco. He stares at Reletha for a few moments, he senses her life begining to leave her. Then he extingishes his saber, puts it in his belt, and leaves. All to the surprise of the demons in the room.*

WH Irvine *Before he leaves* "My promise was to protect Reletha as best as possible until a certain time, or her unfortunate death. Not only that, I'd have momentary command over a mercenary force of Demons." *WH Irvine walks out, but not far.*

*Deac grabs the body and places it in front of the portal. A dark figure can be seen moving through the shadow behind*

Reletha: Thankyou for freeing me. Now I will kill you before I let you through

*Reletha, as she was before, now stands there. Her double ended saber is activated.*

*The Demons pounce on the group. Davin responds by firing off his m79, making quick work on a few Demons, then takes his double barrel and kills another.

As few more demons crowd around him sniffing the air.*

Damon "Heh heh heh. I should have guessed, a half demon. The sent of human is thick on you."

Davin *smirking* "Too bad I can smell better, 'cus I smell it on everyone of you."

Demon 2 "Shut your mouth Half breed! You haven't killed not a one yet!"

*To Davin's surprise the demons whom he shot stand up slowly to brush themselves off, laughing.

By now a third of the demon's attention was on Davin.*

Demon "Whats the matter, didn't know we don't like half breeds!"

Davin "I'm not a liar, I smelt it on you. But no matter, if i can't kill you with these,.." *Drops the guns* "I'll kill you with this!"

*Davin pulls out his silver sword, runes etched into the blade glow, which soon after the entire blade glows, making the runes dissappear in the light.*

Reletha: Trust me, Deac. You'll find me stronger in this form.

Deac: I don't need you to die anymore, Reletha. I can just go through the gate now.

Reletha: My master will not let me let anyone through.

Deac: You've changed. I don't sense Reletha or the force within you. I sense...nothing.

*Reletha begins to vanish*

Reletha: No...not oblivion. Not an end to...existence. I am Reletha! Me! I'm the Real one...Unstoppable Guardian! No...flaw...weakness...

*Reletha has since faded away. Deac now turns his attention to the Demons*

Deac: The Queen is dead...

*H'lena chants a spell. Lightining bursts from her fingers and knocks the demons back. Che` swings her glowing sword threateningly as the group backs towards the portal. Trael raises his suit's arm cannons and A'melie brandishes her lightdaggers. Rwos raises his sword*

Davin *taunting the demons* "So, I take it that you are all apart of selective breeding?"

Demon 3 "Maybe, I'll ask my parents that." *Lunges with his sword.*

*Davin parries the sword, swing his, grazing the backside of the demon. The shallow wound sizzles for a brief moment as the demon hisses at Davin. Another demon pounces at Davin, only to have himself stabed in the lower torso. Davin, throws the dieing demon off his sword, but gets two demons pounced on his back, making him fall over.*

Demon facing Rwos "What sort of demon are you?"

*Meanwhile, WH Irvine's presence can be still felt. Then a sound os his saber igniting, then a second presence which seems to appear breifly, then dissappear. The sound of WH Irvine swinging his saber, and not connecting to another saber.*

*Then voices can be heard outside, hardly made out, even with the best of ears. Then the second presence can be felt again, this time not going away. It was a very dark presence. The sound of the two in a saber lock was presant.*

??? *A young voice, spoken aloud enough to be heard clearly* "Whats the matter Cracern? Don't have it in yourself anymore? I felt it, you can't kill in cold blood anymore can you?" *A pause* "What surprised that I've learned your own techique? Ha ha ha. I've put more practice into it." *then he speaks softer.* "DIE WEAKLING!!"

*If anything could be heard, it was the destintive sound of force lightning, and WH Irvine screaming. He screamed for roughly 30 or 40 seconds. Then the dark presence was gone. WH Irvine's presence emencely weaker then before.*

*A young man, eminating the dark presence that was outside is now suddenly standing infront of the portal. Wielding a lightfoil, while a second is hoistered in his belt. With his free hand he flicks his long blonde hair back.*

??? "Weren't you dead, Deac?"

Archived