Crisis of the Worlds

Deac

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((I dont care :) I jsut want ya to drp back into forgotten angels ^_^

*points to 'Davin' being here*))

*Ulna Shardes: Last Place of civilization above ground.*

*A man in his mid thirties wearing white robes with white hair, carrying a lost look on his face, wanders the streets of what used to be sections of the Spaceport, now a slum-like market place for those who can't get off the planet.*

Deac: There's a spaceport just below ground. I'm flying into one of the access tunnels...

*The ship moves through several doors, until it lands in a giant underground cavern. Deac gets up and prepares to make for the door when...*

Hammerhead: Demons!

*A horned, red skinned man sits at the door*

Hammerhead: Are you...the Adversary?

Gorthit: What? I'm the damned dock supervisor. Stupid religious types. Who owns this ship?

Deac: Uh...I do.

Gorthit: 100 credits for parking here. And tell your religious friend here that his comments won't be taken lightly. Damn cultists.

*Deac hands over the credits*

Deac: All set?

*Davin notices the Dock Supervisor and he darts his head back in the ship before he's noticed. He pulls his gun, and conseals it under his trenchcoat. Then he gets out of the ship, with an 'unserious' expression, not to alarm anyone especally the supervisior.*

[You'll have to explain the link to me Red, KotOR has only just been released for PC over here in the U.K]

*Leaving the dock, the party see a shanty town of old buildings, particularly a group of downed AT-AT's. The people around them all carry similar mutations to Gorthit. Deac glances around, and notices a tall cylindrical structure. Grabbing a passing townsperson, he asks:*

Deac: Is that the way to see who's in charge here?

Townsperson: An outlander! Not since the empire quarentined this planet have we see others! Has it been lifted?

Deac: I'm not sure. My friends and I are looking for a Releth-

Townsperson: The Queen! You wish to see our queen!

*Several guards gather*

Guard: We'll take you outlanders to the queen. Follow us.

*The guards head off toward the giant cylinder.

Davin "These people have become hysterical. What the hell happened to this world?"

*Davin makes sure his M-79 had a round in it.*

*At the other end of the street, walking in the opposite direction, the white haired man walks toward the group, unware of their presence.*

((Um, in KotOR you run into people demanding docking fees several times. :D

I have it for X-Box, so I've played it quite a while ago ^^

Also, there's a world under quarantine in KotOR too. o.o Are you SURE you haven't played it? XD))

H'lena: Queen, huh? If she's that nasty...

Rwos: If a Darkstar is their queen, it would be best to stay on guard. To say the least.

[OOS: Nope, must be a co-incidence. Wait... *Deac has a sudden flashback of being strapped in a chair and forced to play while a ghoulish scientist with green goggles watches his vital signs* NOOOO! *Terminator theme begins to play*...;)]

*The group enter the elevator and descend into the throneroom. Seated at the end of the chamber is a woman, with jet black hair and large bat like wings, along with red eyeballs and pale white skin*

Reletha: And two ghosts enter the demon Queen's realm. How did you do it this time, Starkiller? Have you come to avenge Orthos yet again? Don't you realise that I will never die thanks to my brother, as you will never die due to the fact that you're the only character the writers can really use some bizarre reason?

Trael: Caution. This being has been altered by some fashion I do not identify. Her genetic makeup was formerly that of a tertiary race of human. DNA scans tell me that she is related to Deac Starkiller here, who is of her former race.

*Rwos watches Deac's reactions* Wait. He doesn't know...Orthos hasn't been killed yet, in his time...

*Something in Rwos' recent memory begins to stir* Wait. But Orthos...Orthos wasn't dead...or was he? Yes, he died, but there was another...and Deac and I were dead...in another universe...parallel...wait...I don't understand...

*Rwos' head begins to hurt. His mind looses hold of the slippery thoughts, which seem to float off into ether*

Probably nothing.

A'melie: *musing* Two ghosts? Technically, since this is either the future or the past for every one of us, we're all really specters, phantoms...

H'lena: *to Reletha* Aren't you a sight? Who are you supposed to be? Rather, should I ask...who were you?

*Davin points his grenade launcher ((m-79)) at Reletha.*

Davin "Look, I don't give a living crap on whats going on. We came here to get what ever information and leave. Now it's your decision weither or not we do it quietly."

((Oh hell, i broke it now, can't keep him annoymous now :rolleyes: ))

*(?) Irvine walks in from behind, putting a hand on his saber, Davin pulls his double barrel and points it at him.*

(?) Irvine "Why? You're the ones who trespassed on to this planet, we should be the one who asks the questions first. Like, who are you, and why should we give out our information to you?"

Davin "The name is Davin, and who the hell are you?"

(?) Irvine "Just someone who's here on a favor. Answer my question."

*Higher planes*

*Two "Gods" are in disscussion*

BattleDog: We should have sent a champion.

War Wolf: Well it was your turn to go to the meeting, only you were dozing.

BD: I'd just mauled a deer!

WW: Send someone anyway.

BD: I will.

WW: The others are going to be put out.

BD: So what.

*Taklin Flax appears, aged 25*

Flax: What in the Force?

BD: I am the BattleDog, you, Taklin Flax have been chosen to join a quest to save the universe.

Flax: Uh, ok.

BD: Right, have a nice trip.

*Flax dissapears.*

*Flax reapears, 10m above the ground, he hits with a sickening thud, breaking his neck.*

BD: Damm! *Flax is revived.*

*Deac is so shocked by news of his own and Orthos' death that he barely notices Flax falling on top of Hammerhead*

Hammerhead: Careful, old boy! Rather! We have a new champion!

Deac: I don't give a damn, Reletha. I don't care who you killed, only that I want to know who it is you're working for and how I get to him.

Reletha: So. You seek to meet my new master? The only way to get there is to put the key in the keyhole. And it'll take my death to get you the key.

Deac: I guess I'll kill you this time then.

*Ignites Sabers*

((BD, I'm still confused, in your earlier post did you mean to say "character" or "caricature"? :D (What?!? Serious question! :p)))

Trael: Perhaps I could suggest a more diplomatic way to solve this.

Che: Forget that. *unsheathing her glowing sword* I've killed a god. I'm sure this one won't be much of a challenge.

WH Irvine "You should listen to your friend, seeing is that you'd be on the recieving side."

*In walks nearly two dozen Demons from the colony, one including the Commanding Demon. They draw swords not to disimular to Davin's, once they draw the swords are drawn, the swords glow white with magical energy.*

*Davin glares at the demons, letting out a small grawl.*

Commander Demon "Now, now. Let's not be hasty here. We don't hold back."

WH Irvine "Thank you, but that'l be enough for now. I believe the situation is now under control." *To Rwos* "Rwos, explain why you are all here, for the sake that no blood will be shed here, so please don't lie."

Archived