Home

Crisis of the Worlds

Deac

Vertmor "Speaking of which from what I understand the darkstar is sort of a parasite called an 'Avatar' that lives inside the body of its host, the kid who was with had one, but I think he croaked, and now another kid who's with the human girl now has it. Personally, I think they both need to be either put out of the way, or eliminated for good."

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kvana: Ah yes, the Starkiller...your pardon if I seem overconfident, but I believe the Starkiller will not be a problem for us at this time. But come! We shall visit the Vener. And quietly, for I have some strange sense that we are being watched...

*The room shrinks and blurs, and the scene shifts to a cavern deep in the earth, with eerie voices from unseen bodies echoing softly in its acoustic depths. A layer of dark ash covers the floor. Kvana and Vertmor stand in front of a large shrine surrounded by statues. The largest statue is glowing. Kvana stands on a large flat stone in front of it*

Kvana: Will you grant your wisdom to the mage Kvana Clare, as he respectfully asks, and gifts the Vener well?

*A congolmerate of voices drown the room in hisses. Eventually a voice emerges to answer*

We will answer the mage Kvana Clare, perhaps. What does it have to speak?

Kvana: What is this dragon that has taken the gargoyle K'Warra?

*Another clamour, and then several answers.*

He does not realize. He does not see.

Shunaria the Great is of the Old Ones. Doom is what he wishes, and he shall devour indeed.

Kvana: What does Shunaria desire of the gargoyle K'Warra?

*The voices hiss again*

Gargoyle's skin is what Shunaria wishes. Indeed he already has it.

Kvana: Then Shunaria has accomplished what he wanted?

*An even louder eruption of voices*

Shunaria will never have what he desires. But he has gained what he badly wished for, indeed he has!

The mage Kvana Clare does not need to concern himself with the Old One. Nor should the Vener. Too difficult it is for us to see into the voids!

We will speak of this no more! Ask other questions, vampire. Or we shall cease to answer.

Vertmor "And what about the Avatars, what roles do they play in this, further more what are they exactly? And exactly what can be done to them to either incapasitate them if not destory them?" *speaking softly to kvana* "Sorry, but I still see them as an annoyence..."

((Sorry about the delays...been a little sick ^^;; ))

Kvana: Yes, what of the Avatars? Are they a threat?

Certainly they are your foes, vampires. To destroy them is not within your power. If you wish to imprison them, you may try to use the Soul Gem.

*Kvana sharply intakes a breath* The Soul Gem? To imprison the mortal form of a god? *He pauses, digesting this information* I wish to ask further of K'Warra and his ward.

Then ask, vampire. The patience of the Vener wears thin.

Kvana: What makes K'Warra's ward so important to him?

K'Warra is bound to her and her line, for as long as it exists. He will never die as long as it lives. He is bound to protect her, so long as she lives, guarding the secret power of her line and ensuring that it survives.

Kvana: Then...she is the master, and he only the lackey?

It is so.

*Kvana does not speak*

*Vertmor tilts his head and shifts his eyes. He snaps his head in a direction towards Uma, at this moment the illusion focases towards the passageway, in which the image (sort of speak) rushes out towards the exit.

The illusion fades, with Uma, standing, barely hiding a slight shortage of breath.*

Uma "They detected me at that point in time. At you can see, such illusions can make even the best of mages weary."

((*cough*Setting of Flashback Part Two is your vampire bar from Mrear, Scar :D*cough*))

A'melie: How exactly did you see all that?

Che: And what are you trying to tell us - assuming you're finished? Oh, and by the way...what the frumple are "Avatars"?

Uma "I am a mage, I use magic as well as my Vampiric talents to get an adventage in meny situations. In this one even someone whom is a practitioner of the same school, couldn't even detect me. It was the one from the other race whom did. As for the 'Avatars', ask your friend over there whom seems to know about them..."

((

*Then another being enters through the portal.

Several scars cover his body, and clicks can be heard as he moves some of his joints. A tall,grizzled, brown haired man stands, two lightsabers hanging from his belt, one on each hip.

Enter Deac Starkiller*

figured that was that meaning...))

H'lena: *to Flax* No, you haven't got it right. This whole thing isn't right at all. *to Uma* Now, I personally know alot more about this girl - well, her line anyway - and K'Warra than anyone on this world could, and these pieces just aren't adding up. Got anything else you want to tell - or show us?

H'lena: This is all wrong. She does have weaknesses. That much is obvious, but we don't know them. You, Uma, if you want to help us, or if you want our help, you're going to need to tell us more about Kvana and Elizabeth. We need to find what's going on between them, besides K'Warra's babblings of "seeing potential" etcetera. Is there anything else you can show us? Preferably, of the two of them actually together?

*The white gargoyle puts her hand warningly on Furion's shoulder* The meeting will start soon, don't forget...

Uma "My show's not over,... yet..."

*Another illusion appears around the group, showing a young girl walking down another alley way, near the vampire bar. Uma still staying out of sight and keeping herself at a very minute presence among the various things around her and around anything, and anyone nearby...*

*The girl turns back and looks in Uma's direction, not seeing her but giving the group a glimpse of unnaturally green eyes*

H'lena: Those eyes...That's her, isn't it...

*The girl turns and walks into the vampire bar. Activity inside stops and the vampires stare at her. None move*

Girl: Where's Kvana? Isn't he your boss here? I need to talk to him!

*A voice comes from a shadowy corner* Right here, Elizabeth.

*Kvana steps into view*

Kvana: I thought you might be coming here.

Elizabeth: K'Warra's gone. A dragon took him, and took the cauldron you wanted with him.

Kvana: Yes, so I heard.

Elizabeth: *taken aback slightly* You...know?

Kvana: Yes. *reading the look in her eyes* No, I didn't have anything to do with the dragon. It's a shame that the dragon took K'Warra and the Cauldron of Life, but there really isn't anything I can do about it.

Elizabeth: But...you need the Cauldron, don't you? And K'Warra got it for you. If you just...

Kvana: I want the Cauldron, Elizabeth. I do not need it. *He pauses to wait for her reaction. She gives none, and he continues* I could get your guardian back. But do you really need him? You walk in here alone, without fear, knowing what we are.

Elizabeth: I need him to get back home. Don't you want the Cauldron enough to just open a portal or gateway or anything to wherever he is? You won't even have to do anything.

Kvana: The deal was that K'Warra would bring me the Cauldron, and I would give you a magic-created heir. Now, nowhere did I say I would help him get the Cauldron. But, if you want me to help you find him, well...*He stops and stares at her, studying her*

Elizabeth: You want something from me, then...

((OOS: Scar, feel free to enter Vertmor or another vampire...same for anyone else if they want to insert a Mrear character into the flashback XD))

Archived