Home

Crisis of the Worlds

Deac

Rwos: Not a demon at all. *He spins, knocking the demon off his feet with his tail* I'm a gargoyle. *He cuts the demon's throat as it falls off-balance.

The group fights as Irvine's brief drama plays out in the background.

Che` cuts a swath through the attacking demons with her glowing blade. She turns and faces the blonde-haired man*

Che`: Get out of the way.

*Before he can answer, she barrels impossibly fast at him, several times faster than a human could have naturally moved, and knocks him away with an fist to his side*

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*The young man grabs her arm with his free hand and pulls her back at him, spining her around and forceing her forearm in a hold behind her back. He purposely put enough strength to threaten breaking her arm in the process. He takes his lightfoil and ignites the red beam, putting it across her throat.*

??? "I'm very well aware of your free arm, but use it would either mean that you'd lose your arm or..." *Bringing the beam closer so that she could feel the heat from it* "Your head."

Che`: Whatever will I do now?

*Again moving impossibly fast, Che` drops her glowing sword and smashes the lightfoil's handle with her armored hand. Her armor protecting her arm, she twirls herself out of the position she had been in and kicks the man away.

She catches her sword before it falls to the floor*

Che`: Can't beat magical strength and speed in a martial arts match. *She extends her sword* Again?

*Outside, WH Irvine struggles to his feet, and moving as fast as he could inside.*

*Meanwhile,... the young man stands up, brushing himself off slightly.*

??? *To che'* "Fine then, believe what you want." *While looking at Che', speakingot Deac.* "I am Havok, son of Lady Malice."

*Havok smiles, putting away his lightfoil. He points to

Che' with two fingers, turning his smile into a dark grin.*

Havok "You got a nice sense of humor. Should have found it ironic that the man whom was in here before once decimated the entire jedi order single handedly. Now he can't bring himself to take a life. I gave him credit on his previous ackomplishments to perhaps turn to my Master's side once again. Losing one's way is quite an unpromising delima, don't you think?"

*Using the hand thats now not holding the lightfoil, he brings up to force grip on Che' with a much strong hold then WH Irvine had, keeping Che' immobilized. He then shoots CHe' with force lighting form his two fingers, releasing the force grip.*

*WH Irvine re-entering the room.*

WH Irvine "Havok!"

Havok "Still want more? Now about this, prove yourself worthy again and kill these pathetic creatures!"

*WH Irvine pullin gout his ligthsaber, and force throwing it at Hovak, igniting just before it reaches him*

WH Irvine "NO!"

*The lightsaber ignites last moment, Havok releases his force lightning, as the saber flys towards him, he disspears in a black mist formed around him just before. Then reappears on a balcony unscathed.*

Havok *sounding very pissed* "You just signed your death warrant!!"

*Havok disspears and WH Irvine collapses, also the saber.*

Deac: Means nothing. Now do you intend to bar our way, or are you with THEM. I know of no Malice. Sounds like one of Syrnl's children. But they're all dead now, it seems.

*Hammerhead stands quiety at the back, digging his nails into the palms of his hand*

*WH Irvine rolls over and begins to eminate a soft blue aura around him. He was healing his wounds enough for him to stand.*

WH Irvine "You truely don't know do you? Lokpehit is Syrnl's son. He's been cuasing a good deal of problems in the past, but he's still around. This Malice, is merely a clone of Syrnl's gone wrong. And that kid's just merely someone who they adopted."

*WH Irvine gets to his feet, looking around seeing all the demons dead.*

WH Irvine "Look, I'll admit it, I did at one time, regretibly, ally myself with lokphiet in the past. Since then I've done some horrible things. All i want to do just want to atone for what I did. I'm just here to finish off a few favors that I promised and I don't have to deal with them no more, but now I'm screwed, becuase I don't want to kill anymore."

*In the corner the commander demon used his power to shape shift himself as a dead demon. He laid motionless.*

*Che` picks herself off the floor* He caught me off guard. Next time I'll finish him.

H'lena: Outclassed? Hardly. You'd be surprised what an equalizer a bit of intelligence is in any situation. Oh, and nice to meet you. My name's H'lena. I'm a...battlemage, I guess you could call it...a bit like your---*she can't resist a hidden smirk*---your Jedi.

Che`: I'm Ch...Che. You can call me Che`.

Trael: My name is Trael Cean'R.

Rwos: I'm Termand Rwos. I don't know you yet it seems, Flax, but if my memory serves me I either knew you or one of your relatives quite well. Forgive me, my memories are a bit clouded for some reason.

A'melie: I'm Cheyla A'melie, and I still don't understand what's happening here. What is this "Rebel Alliance"? And why aren't the Jedi Order handling something like this?

H'lena: Shouldn't you know those things? You're from this universe...

Trael: But not necessarily from this time frame. *He looks at A'melie expectantly. The Twi'lek looks nervous, and names the year. [she is from slightly before The Phantom Menace timelinewise]*

Flax: The Jedi were wiped out by Darth Vader and Emperor Palpatine. Almost all of us are dead. My father was the last Master I knew of, he got a Proton bomb dropped on him.

The only ones I know of are me, Luke Skywalker, Kayen Farlander and Sophae Windrider. Luke is at the start of training, only his master is dead; Sophae is a bit further along, though she has to train herself, with my help and Keyan has just clawed up from the darkside.

So the Jedi are doing just great, you're looking at the closest thing to a knight in the galaxy.

*Turns to Deac* Who are you, you look like a pretty powerful Jedi.

*WH Irvine leans agenst a wall going back at force healing, it was progressing slow. He was still a bit of a ways from fully felt 'atoned' for his doings as his former self.*

WH Irvine *Thinking, obviously not paying attention to his healing fully...* 'Too bad they don't relise that I wasn't talking about those Jedi, but the ones trained after the New Order.'

*The feeling of remorse was surging through him.*

A'melie: I...I...don't believe it. *She appears stunned* I have to stop it. If I can just---

Rwos: I'm sorry, but it won't do any good. The Aeges surely won't let us alter history in that fashion...all those of us who come from your future might cease to exist, or at least have not be here...

A'melie: I have to try! *Tears form in her eyes* I can't let her...can't let them die...

H'lena: *sympathetically patting her shoulder* It'll be alright. I'm sure there's a reason you're here...and maybe that has something to do with it. You never know.

Che`: *coming up behind them* Um. *pointing over her shoulder* Are we going through that portal or aren't we?

Davin "Look I wouldn't give any chance of doubt that as soon as we are done of what we have to do we'll just continue with our marry little lives. Those Aeges, or what ever you or they call themselves, will most likey have us just dissappear as soon as it is over. If they are that power, then most likey they wouldn't want any of us to remember all of this."

WH Irvine "Except for me obviously."

Davin "Look I'm not sure that this is the end of facing these demons. I can tell you this, I was the first one of these ever created. And I fought them until I died. They don't go away that easily. these might have been just some minor ones."

*Davin walks over to some of the corpses*

Davin 'They don't now the destructive power that some demons have, we're lucky that these don't have any those abilities. Just them being apart of a multi-generation, only means thsoe whom have powers, might be even more stronger then I've faced.'

WH Irvine "Rwos if I may perhaps be some assistence for you. Undoubtfully that even if I break from your party, that you'd still be followed, and be concieved to be a more of a threat then just I alone. I doubt that you wouldn't see him again."

((OOS: Since no one else is stepping up...

Deac: This is related to what you PMed me about. ^_^))

*Rwos looks at Irvine, then without answering, steps through the portal.

On the other side of the portal, a black void dominates the sky. The group is standing on a huge plot of ground that seems to have been ripped from the ground and hung in the middle of nothingness. Far off in the distance, hints of color suggested blue skies on the outside of the void, but they were so far away that no one could be sure.

The entire plot of ground was dominated by an enormous castle, as beautiful as it was terrifying. Enormous double doors marked the entrance, but despite the fact that they were wide open, not a glimmer of light radiated from inside the huge structure.*

Che`: The castle of a god...

H'lena: Time has twisted again. I can sense it. And...and I can sense magic again...

A'melie: The Dark Side is strong with this place.

Archived