Home

Holy Moly! :o

Hellfire Jedi

Originally posted by Hellfire Jedi

I have no clue, he might of climbed out of the turlit! :p

I live in Massachusetts in the states. First time I've saw one of these, he might of came in threw the wash room though.

I also live i nMass, and I've never see a rattlesnake in my life.... atleast, in the wild. Very strange.... did you call animal Control or something?

Originally posted by topshot

Rattlers aren't something to be scared of, unless they're venomous ones like a King Cobra.

My pops, while he was working, killed a rattler with a shovel and had it skinned when I was 7, or so I think.

LOL My dad did the exact same thing when i was 6...

And at a pool in the Mojave desert a King Cobra crossed a concrete path 4 ft wide from one bush/hedge to the other side to another bush/hedge... so a King Cobra crossed the path of me and my friend when i was 9 :D

And my house has been pretty hectict right now, my mom and I spent 3-> hrs to put up curtains in my new house that should of taken <-45min and five minutes ago, a drawer totally broke in my kichen (the front tore of the front and it is impossible to fix) :D

TiE

Originally posted by Hellfire Jedi

My stepmom grabbed a box, my dad a broomstick. They scooped it up in the box and threw it outside. It went under the flap so he hit it a few times.

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

The only thing I'm thinking now is, well where is the mother? If its in my room while I'm sleeping, I might scream like a 6 yr old girl. :eek:

If i were you, i'd grab a big mallet. A flash light, and drink lots of coffee so you can stay up late incase the mother attacks you. :D

Archived