Home

List the BEST TOTAL CONVERSIONS for JK2

MistaFreezeX

Hear hear, BawBag. Colosseum is very well done. btw, the creator of the mod is now working for a software company. I'm not suprised at all given the professional quality of Colosseum.

There's some excellent SP levels out there that aren't total conversions, but they're really good. Check out Dash Rendar:Resurgence and Escape from Takron-Galtos if you haven't already. Project Lighthouse is another great one I've played. Nemesis of Katarn is supposed to be an excellent level, but I can't download it from the site.:(

a small mod i downloaded which i am pleased with something that replaces the moves etc.. in sp and ,mp, i forgot what it is called but instead of rolling forward he dus a cartwheel and instead of rolling sideways he dus a butterfly flip or whatever

Originally posted by Neverhoodian

Hear hear, BawBag. Colosseum is very well done. btw, the creator of the mod is now working for a software company. I'm not suprised at all given the professional quality of Colosseum.

There's some excellent SP levels out there that aren't total conversions, but they're really good. Check out Dash Rendar:Resurgence and Escape from Takron-Galtos if you haven't already. Project Lighthouse is another great one I've played. Nemesis of Katarn is supposed to be an excellent level, but I can't download it from the site.:(

nemesis of katarn is a great level, graphics whise, the rest just sucks ;)

Archived