Home

1mil?

Bogey

Don't make me start flashing the bling-bling Bogs :).

I try to keep my monetary situation to myself. I've had complete strangers ask me for money because of somebody on this board (not naming names, but he might know who he is), and it's a little annoying. I've said it a bunch of times though, if anybody is tight on money, just let me know and I'll be more than happy to lend you some.

I'm at 1.5 million, but most of that's already committed to purchase more medical supplies.

I sell buffs....so I can buy more supplies.....so I can sell more buffs.....so I can buy more supplies.....so I can sell more buffs.

Hopefully, one day, I'll have the 2million to free the slave girl I have become so infatuated with. ;)

I don't really understand why Bogey hitting 1 mil and sharing it with us (the fact, not the cash :D Although that would be nice ;) ) should piss anyone off.

I look at it with a humoristical mind. :)

I'm sure he wasn't trying to rubb it in our faces or anything.

We have a millionair in our PA.

/ponder

Maybe we should create a new tax? :D

As for how much I have, I'm almost up at 100 000 again, and going for the 200 mark this time.

Education costs, and I don't want to worry about money anymore. The less I have to think about that part, the more I can concentrate on advancing towards Master Weaponsmith.

Also, I need alot of different resources if I want to make a broad selction of weapons, and 1. I don't have enough lots to put up all those extractors and processors, and 2. it will take up alot of my time trying to find the best resources. :)

So if anyone wants to start up a mining industry, I will pay around 2 Cr/K.

I will need:

Copper: High on conductivity and overall quality (also concider shock resistance)

Alu: High on shock resistance and overall quality (also concider conductivity)

Steel: High on shock resistance and overall quality (can also use iron I believe)

Reactive gas: Overall quality, and I beleive potential energy counts aswell.

Crystaline Gemstones: I think, may be the other type High overall quality and entanglement resistance.

Chemicals: Polymer usually has the best qualities that I'm looking for. Lubricant oils doesn't really work well. :)

The rest of the chemicals I can't use.

Carbonate Ore: High on overall quality and shock resistance. SR is the most important one, and it can not be able to lead electrisity at all as this resource is used to make the circuitboards and other isolationation stuff.

I also can use some wood. Hard wood has the best qualities. High shock resistance is always good :)

Pretty much, if you can master any of the crafting professions, you can make a killing. Theres also money in harvesting, and also in being a Master Doc. :)

So long as you make quality stuff, you get a following. Kind of like my enhance packs. I get people sending me tells like crazy once I get in game. Funny thing is, I also haven't been using advanced components like some of the other docs.

Deft, might I suggest you come up with a name for yourself, like a company name or something, get a free email from hotmail or something, and get the people to send you a mail of their order there? :)

That's what I'm planning on doing if I get my profession working propperly. :) Gonna use something like NubiTech@hotmail.com, or NubiTech.Industries@hotmail.com. :D

Jan,

I have bunches of harvestors if you find someone who can mine for you. I don't really want to do mining from lack of surveying and wanting to check on harvestors everyday.

Deft,

Another good profesion is master slicer. People are looking for them always and they seem to be in shortage lately. I think Master Doctor/TKA could make bank realll well.

Everyone,

I am doing defiler missions all day until I die so if anyone wants to make some money with me just come to the science outpost. And if you need money try to guess what proffesion(s) I'm going up in the Bets on Ryxx post.

~SK~

Archived