Home

Best Boss in jediknight series *LOTS A SPOILERS*

Jaden007

the two guys are gorc, and pic....i say the best is Maw, he rocked, the only badie that scared the life out of me when i finally had to face him.....least favorit would be desann, what punk, looks like a monkey lizard dinosor, hated him

best list

1.Maw

2.Dark Trooper phase 3 {final badie at the end of df}

3.Boba fett {badie in df and jk3}

4.Jerec

5.Kyle{he made a good badie in mots, and jk3}

worst list

1.desann

2.Boc

3.Tavion

4.Saris

5.Galak Fyar[sp]

My favorite boss in the JK series is Jerec. For one thing, he uses Force powers effectively without overdoing/spamming them. (a.k.a. Desann) He's also a no-nonsense kind of bad guy who doesn't use flashy moves.

a.k.a. Alora with two lightsabers/Tavion with a sceptor and a Sith sword.

Another thing about Jerec is that he actually tried to use the Valley of the Jedi as a Sith/Dark Jedi should use it: to give yourself the ultimate power in the galaxy, not spreading it out between thousands of your followers (Desann)

or settling for kissing up to some long-dead Sith lord. (Tavion)

And there's something creepy about having to fight a Dark Jedi with no eyes.:eek:

I played DF1 a long time ago and can remember a little bit of it, the end bad guys were cool. and i played, JO, like, a year or 2 ago, desann was cool, hes the only npc in JO/JA that is a challenge to fight, but you can still win in a duel, cool wise: desann is pretty cool. and JA: he would've been alot better if you actually fought him, but noooooo. i never got my hands on JK or MotS, and, for me, scence iv'e never played JK, jerec looks a little...erm...stupid, but i have a friend who likes pic alot, his screen name is always mysticpic; in galaxies, his name is lordpic' mystic. for me, the best bad guy so far would have to be... desann, because i don't remember too mutch about the dark troopers, i remember where we fought but i can't quite remember what they looked like other from the pictures ive seen, but i'll try to get a hold of JK1 and maybe MotS. Iv'e heard its hard though....

Originally posted by The X

No-ones mentioned Kyle yet! :mad: I thought he was the best boss out of all the Jedi Knight games, as you actually fought a light jedi, instead of another dark one like in Jedi Knight (DF2).

read my post, i mentioned him!!!!

Originally posted by Michaelmexp

My favorite boss would be:

Jerec, he just would'nt die darnit!

Originally posted by IG-64

i heard that was because he was a coward and always ran away and healed himself...

Yeah, I think to beat him you had to move some statues so he couldn't heal himself.

As for Sariss, she did that annoying deadly sight! Argh!:mad:

I would have to say my favorite boss is Jerec (even though I played DF2 when I was only a few years old, and DF when I was even younger ) :p .

Then Maw and Boba Fett. I don't like any of the bosses from JK2 or JA because they're all (except Desann; who was just too "I'll kill you with lightning and only lightning!, from my unlimited force!) fancy, flashy people who seem to do hundreds of wierd different moves; they don't feel like true sith (or jedi; for that matter).

Originally posted by Jaden007

1.Jeric

2. Rosh dark

3kyle JK3

4Boba fett JK3 \

5Alora

worst

1desann

2tavion

3galak

4alora 1 saber

5tavion old

you havent played df or df:jk then you are missing out ont he ebst of the jedi knight games, go get them at a bargin bin and play em, then make your review

I've got a soft spot for Boc.. annoying as his laughing and hopping was.. he was a pretty cool insane kind of person... with 2 sabers of course...

JK bosses were superior to JO and JA because they were all different and were the only saber users in the game... each one was wildy different

Kyle Katarn all the way. He may not have been that difficult (easier than possessed Tavion in my estimation) but he was flat out fun to fight. Especially when he grabbed you and started pounding the living daylights out of you... :D And then you stabbed him and finished having taken exactly six points of health loss and you just annihilated a Jedi Master.

Best bosses, well im doing to it game by game ;)

Jedi Knight :-

Sariss :- Much better than Tavion in everyway possible, and a sith with a blue lightsaber is awesome in my book. ;)

Jedi Knight 2 : Jedi Outcast :-

Desann :- Desann, oh Desann, where would have most of my laughs of come from JK2 been if you weren't in there, has his own unique style, level 4 force powers, just bad ass, and his taunts are so funny :D

Jedi Knight :- Jedi Academy

Kyle Katarn :- Well Kyle, whos been a naughty boy the...Ooo i mean Jaden you bad bad boy, scumbling to the dark side like that...anyway, Kyle can pull your saber away from you, beat you to a pulp with his awesome Melee moves....fun fun fun :p

Well thats me sorted. ;)

1. I was only 10 when I played Dark Forces II, but I had one helluva time fighting the twin Dark Jedi. I avenged that bastard droid :D I never ACTUALLY beat Jerec, generally because I didn't figure out that Statue crap until after cheating on that level over a dozen times (I use to replay jedi knight ALOT, it was a good game!)

2. Hoth Alora: I'm not sure what it was exactly, but I was really impressed with the duel I had with Alora on Hoth. It didn't last as long as some of the other saber battles, but it had quality.

3. For a non-force user, Boba Fett scared the crap outta me :D The first time I attempted the level, I was dumb enough to run up face to face with Fett--and I soon found myself burnt to a crisp from his flamethrower. I was happy to finish that level as fast as I did, Fett was too much of a match for Jaden..err..Tomar ;)

4. I know we're not including MOTS on this list, but that Rancor was a great boss. Sure, the fight itself was a joke, but I really had no idea how to kill the thing without using codes...I guess there are limits to the skills of a 6th grade gamer back in 2000..hehe..

kyle was a very challenging fight i think.

tavion, before she was possessed, seem to spam that force beam move of hers WAY too much. quite cheap.

tavion in JO was a lot fun, if a bit overpowered with her level 5 saber style or whatever it was (ive never won a saber lock vs her without cheating).

jerec was a lot of fun.

but i think my favorite overall was alora on hoth. neither of you has any strong force powers, and she only has 2 saber styles. very intense fight for me, filled with lots of parrying and give-and-take.

Archived