Home

Favorite force power

Jaden007

Light side: Heal

Dark Side: Lightning

Thats in MP. Don;t even bother using grip or whatever else. Most of them never seem to do much and you get hacked down as soon as you expose yourself to a saber when you use grip.

Sp has gotta be

Light Side: Heal

Dark Side: Grip

...again. Its obvious your skill level is zilch. Learn some game physics.

Pull is superior to push in terms of power. However, push can be effective grounded or if the enemies mana is depleted.

Points for you level 3 push means you resist enemy pulls.

Points for your level 3 pull means you resist enemy push.

Simple.

Light: absorb and mind trick

Dark: dunno, dont use it, drain I guess.

Univ.: pull and speed

I like my saber throw and force jump too.

eniaC

"I hate Trolls, there ugly and they smell funny, and don't have very good table manners either"

dark : drain. disabling ability. bring my enemy down to a level of lightsaber or weapon use. great in packs to gain back lots of life.

light : absorb. blocks EVERYTHING.

neutral: push/pull tie. push on a zero force guy can be death. pulling guys with little or no force that are below you is funny.

Originally posted by w00ki3

I'm not going to be condescending and patronising, because I'm far too busy thinking about things you just wouldn't understand.

Too late for that :rolleyes: We're so impressed by your mastery of a video game.

Originally posted by |GG|Crow_Nest

Netural

---------

1. Push

2. Pull

3.Speed

(I like push most)

I forgot neutral :confused:

My favorites are:

1. Speed (Run away! Haha you cant kill me!; useful when your on low health or dodging moves)

2. Push (Time it right and you'll stop them(the enemy) from doing some kind of amazing move)

3. Saber Throw (Sp only though. Never works in Mp)

Well I guess the ones I use most often are my 'faves' ( i play sp mainly)

1. lightning(2 handed lightning is COOL ! Love the lightning rag-doll, a big improvment from JO)

2. heal

3. grip - gripping dead NPCs is FUN

4. jump !

this is demonstrated by the fact that I have setforcelightning/jump 3 bound to keys. they are my most commonly used....

MTFBWYA

I like a new one I call Force Annoy. Just puck one of the offensive force powers (push, pull, lightning, drain, or whatever) and spam it over and over again until you reach one of the following effects, in order of value from lowest to highest:

1. Opponant chats at you and uses one of the following words (or misspelled versions of): gay, lame, lamer, spam, fag, whore, or newbie.

2. An admin bans you from the server, without warning.

3. Opponent calls a vote to kick you, and it passes.

4. An admin bans you from a server after completing condition 1.

Force Annoy is the most powerful and easy to execute, and is currently the most widespread power in use today.

Archived