Home

Jan *might be spoilers*

BJP3E

What exactly did happen to her? Kyle and her look like they were starting to umm, you know that thing with the ting and all. I take it she is alive? So why not with kyle.

Is it because he went the way of the Jedi and she stayed the way of the Merc?

any ideas

Originally posted by Kurgan

She went into the kitchen to bake Cartman some pie?

Who knows....

LOL dude your hillarious

Originally posted by -DK-Squee

shes still there, shes with rogue squadron in JA, fighting the remnant in space, thats y u dont see her

But did they say that in the story cause i didn't hear them.

Originally posted by CaptainJackZ

maybe, just maybe mind you, this is a stupid and pointless topic that should be deleted. :p

Thats a bit harsh. even if it was moved to the swamp, it sorta doesnt fit in there...., maybe the EU forum ?

JackZ, its seems youve only been here 40 posts, I dont think it's you who should be coming down on ppl about their posts, leave that to Stormie and Kurgan and Co.

Its a different post, and I like it ! Its boring reading about MP and saber stances all the time !

Cheere BJP3E !

MTFBWYA

Maybe it went this way:

Jan- "I love you!"

Kyle- "I know."

Jan- "Why you..."

*SMACK!!!!*

Kyle (rubbing jaw)- "I knew I shouldn't have listened to Han."

Acutally, my guess is that Jan is still taking NRI (New Republic Intelligence) missions or taking it easy on Coruscant while Kyle is focusing on the Jedi Academy. Maybe Jan flies Kyle around on those missions when Jaden goes it alone. (Kyle does have a tendency to get himself in trouble, after all.)

Maybe she found the crashed Moldy Crow and repaired it. I always liked that ship...

It would be cool if they just did something simple like in an expansion pack you see Jan raising a little Kyle Jr. Kyle is getting old, he needs to have some kids, maybe you could play as one of his descendants in a future game. Jan fighting out in space somewhere sounds pretty typical and generic, her raising a family sounds way more interesting to me.

Originally posted by CaptainJackZ

maybe, just maybe mind you, this is a stupid and pointless topic that should be deleted. :p

There's nothing pointless about this topic at all. It raises an issue relevant to this series of games. Rest assured, if we think a topic needs closing, we'll do that. Threads don't get deleted unless they're full of spammy garbage or inappropriate material.

Maybe...just maybe...if you don't like the topic, you shouldn't post in it. :cool:

Originally posted by StormHammer

There's nothing pointless about this topic at all. It raises an issue relevant to this series of games. Rest assured, if we think a topic needs closing, we'll do that. Threads don't get deleted unless they're full of spammy garbage or inappropriate material.

Maybe...just maybe...if you don't like the topic, you shouldn't post in it. :cool:

I warned the guy youd catch up with him!! Ah well, you live you learn JackZ :D

I reckon this thread is interesting anyways....

MTFBWYA

Originally posted by Dracofyre

Come on guys let's hear it!

Dark Forces V: Gunner Outcast: Jan's Story

:D :D

There actually hasnt been a "Dark Forces 3", but thats another can of worms..... Im sure Jan has found a steady job doin merc stuff now that Kyle has gone the way of the force....

MTFBWYA

Archived