Home

Oops! You're Racist.

SamNMax

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Alia

.. while we do believe homosexuality is a sin, it doesn't mean that we treat them any differently from any sinner (i.e. anyone.) ..

no offense..

but..

lol.

but.

"your" opinion.

(why do i wonder that you are supporting this?

aaahhh!! I HAVE NO IDEA!)

:rolleyes:

:dozey:

me personnally i got many offers from gay guys and i am not bothered by that..

once there was this guy asking me (on the toilet in some club while i was standing in front of the bowl) if i would .. "like it to do some.. :naughty:" .. i just replied "err.. WHAT? NO.. FORGET IT!" .. but he kept on and on.. until he said "maybe i can bl.w your d.ck if i give you some .. coke .. ?" .. oh.. man.. that was hard .. the first thing i thought was "TAKE THE COKE AND KNOCK HIM OUT, RUN AWAY OR SOMETHING .. DO IT!!!" :) but nah.. i am not so violent.. so .. i sticked to my usual anwer [CENSORED] .. :p

i dont know what i would have done if a girl would have asked me this .. i mean.. i have a girlfriend.. :D

my point is .. i say no to guys like i say no to girls. thats what those anti-gays forget: somehow gay guys are just some really ugly girls asking "can i do you..?" (METAPHORIC)

;)

:D:D

tk:

WHITE POWER GANG??

hehehe.. i am sure they would wonder about those two iraqi brothers i know.. they wear white power t-shirts regulary .. .. err.. i am not kidding .. they are all like "sieg heil" n stuff .. thats weird somehow.

ASIAN GIRL..?? ..

with pantees??????????

mmmm..

Originally posted by RayJones

me personnally i got many offers from gay guys and i am not bothered by that..

i never got an offer from a gay...

and i never got an offer from a girl...

well, i never got an offer from anyone...

:crybaby:

*looksinamirror*

oh... never mind...

heh....well I see what this thread turned into...^^

about the christian thing...I used to be one myself....so I understand perfectly that everyone is considered a sinner and that homosexuality is a sin...but I'm over it. To each his own.

Originally posted by RayJones

tk:

ASIAN GIRL..?? ..

with pantees??????????

mmmm..

*stares at you with crazed look in eyes*

I'm a Christian. Before any of you launch into huge speeches about what pompous, narrow-minded assholes my brethren and I are, I wish you to consider that, while we do believe homosexuality is a sin, it doesn't mean that we treat them any differently from any sinner (i.e. anyone.)

Ah yes, but The Bible also says that people who eat fish are sinners. As crazy as this may sound, I would take The Gospel as Gospel. ;D

In fact I defy you to find one valid arguement against homosexuality, for in my knowledge they've all been disgarded as philisophical nonsense. At the end of the day it comes down to person prefference, and, well, racism.

There are some very particular references to this in Paul's letters.

Defy me all you want, but reply like that in the Senate Chambers, where there are hopefully debates enough of that kind to suit you. I have no wish for an argument.

EDIT: Yeah, unless the fish-eaters were God, I supposed they'd be sinners. :lol:

Defy me all you want, but reply like that in the Senate Chambers, where there are hopefully debates enough of that kind to suit you. I have no wish for an argument.

heeeeeyyy..

you have your point of view.. i have mine. .. who cares.. ?

you are a christian and me not.. that does changes much about the fact for us being humans after all ..

and.. i mean YOU got that katana.. *points* who would argue then?

a man addicted to pantees with a ducked chicken as heraldic animal??

..tse.. really :dozey:

:D

also you didnt said you dont like them you just said they are sinners.. (from your point of view.) and i can assure you there are gay "sinners"

(there may be some things you call a sin that i call behave like a BAD BAAD MONKEY *WHACK* .. ;)) and there are even gays that i dont like personally.. but there are other persons i dont like too.. hey and perhabs you cannot imagine that .. but.. there are even persons who dont like me.. MEEE!! .. tsk .. :rolleyes:

so... *shrugs* .. cookies and icecold milk?

:)

tk:

*nods*

:xp:

I belive in some of the stuff the bilble says.

But I think a lot of it is very... I don't know how to put it. I belive that the bible is not to run your life. I belive that it just helps you what to do in life. Be a good nieghbor, and all that. It's not met to run your life.

Gays? Gays are the worst thing to happen to the race of humans.

Actually, no, gay people are teh AWESOME XD. I'm kidding. Gay people can be very nice people. I think that bashers that think gays will hit on them should wonder if they are thinking too highly of themselves. Its no different then them thinking every girl will want to go out with them.

Now I'm not too sure about how I, as a Christian, should think of homosexuals, but I think they're normal, and it's not a sin. Just the ACT of homosexuality is, I'm taught. Still, as Alia pointed out, We're all sinners.

Except me. I'm perfect.

I'm superior.

Originally posted by scabb

I'm not sure what my opinion is on this subject. On the one hand, Ian McKellen is awesome. Then again, there's also the irritating Graham Norton.

Tough choice.

And then there's also Tom Cruise, Collin Ferral and Brad Pitt, whichc just goes to show you that it doesn't matter what your sexual preferance, being an arse hole is in the blood (AB+, Boocheeya!).

Oh, and Alia, not contributing in this topic does not make you against us, but from reading what you have to say, I understand why you had to say it.

In my opinion, I don't give a rats arse what sexual preferance you are (******** ** *** ********, ******** *******'* ** **** ** *** *****'*, **** **** ***** ******edited by me, I had to say it, but you guys just can't read it unless your 18 and over, in which case you'll guess it.) you're still a person (with the exception of Will Young). But you are still entitled to think that it's wrong if you want. it may just be how you were brought up that has given you these strong feelings, but in my opinion, if you feel strongly about something, stick with it.

I'm not rying to prove anything here, pal. I don't care what anybody belives in. Why should I? Just because someone belives in something different than I belive, dosen't mean that I'm going to bash you. That's just stupid.

Agreed. This is a friendly smiley.

:hattip:

Archived