Home

Oops! You're Racist.

SamNMax

Originally posted by Gabez

Nothing wrong with thinking what you want, but saying that homosexuality is a sin on a public forum is, in my opinion, morally wrong as you can't justify it and it causes potential suffering for homosexuals; just as saying that being black is a sin.

I'm black, but if someone doesn't like me because of it, I don't really care. The same goes for homosexuals. If alia thinks it's a sin, then she has a right to do so and free speech states that she can say that it ius what she thinks. she doesn't have to say it's true. but i get where your coming from. You have to be careful about what you say in a public place.I take note of her first post in this thread though that said she felt obliged to say something just because she didn't agree. Personally, if she hadn't said anything, i wouldn't have gotten involved as this would have been a pretty boring one sided topic.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Alia

No. If all you want is a load of Mek-hunting fun, please, not here. If you want to harrass me on AIM, feel free. I will talk to you about it, but I somehow get the feeling that you'd rather have a little fun teasing a wimpy little Christian girl than actually try to understand her faith. And that's not cool, man.

People, please, just leave her alone all right? There's a difference between her and Mek. Mek would simply spew bible quotes and keep on insisting on the truth of the bible, whereas Alia here is Christian, but not the kind who goes around trying to impose their beliefs on others.

ha!

So I'm STATING MY OPINION. I didn't say I was right or wrong.

TEH OWN OPINIONS are usual the things where you think that you are right.

take this ^ comment for instance.. i would SWEAR i think i am right with this opinion.

the point is.. THINKING about other opinions and their values is much more than just saying "watcha wanna do. it's my opinion. you may have yours.. BUT THIS IS MINE!"

another point is.. is it really YOUR YOUR YOUR o p i n i o n ..? YOU alone came to the result? NOONE ever said its an s i n ??

another another point.. ever THOUGHT what if it's not a sin? what if it's only a lack of .. s o m e t h i n g .. ?? or .. i know gay girls who are gay because they were raped/ abused in their c h i l d h o o d .. WHO is the sinner t h e n?

causalities?

and what happened to my s p a c e key?

so ..

who else thinks that i talk strange stuff?

In my opinion religion is the biggest pile of bollocks ever. In Christianity, Mary was invented in the 4th centuary to control women and written into the bible.

Anyway, that's my opinion. Not that anyone cares. Except the fellow athiests.

Back to coffee. Also plotting against an adulterer. Bitch.

*Is annoyed*

Originally posted by Emma

In my opinion religion is the biggest pile of bollocks ever. In Christianity, Mary was invented in the 4th centuary to control women and written into the bible.

Anyway, that's my opinion. Not that anyone cares. Except the fellow athiests.

in my eyes most of the religious stuff is a control thing..

it may have worked in the early years .. :dozey:

but nowadays we have MODS to clear things up .. MWAHAHAHA ..

:confused:

by most i mean except for some bhuddihindithingity concerning teh know of the ledge

Back to coffee. Also plotting against an adulterer. Bitch.

*Is annoyed*

:D err.. :mad: .. neyh.. ;)

Originally posted by Alia

Would it be too much for me to ask what denomination you are? I'm not trying to insult you further or anything, just curious. ;)

We're talking about you, not me!
Hehe, you should read His Dark Materials, Emma! (If you haven't already!)

Bollocks though it may be, you can't argue with the good spirits it spreads around and that it brings out the best in human beings. Of course it's also brought out the worst in human beings, but that wasn't intentional and hopefully we can work past that now. ;

Archived