Home

Slave 1 in Rogue Squadron 1

InitialD

My friend was playing this game on his PC, and I saw that he was able to select the Slave 1 (Bobba Fett's ship) into battle. 20 torpedos, 10 missles, double firing ion cannon, and red lasers, and bomb drops at the back to bomb any enemies behind, like the one in Episode 2. It has strong guns like the Han Solo's Falcon, but even better because you can lock on to your opponents and use the ion cannon. The Slave 1 can hold up against 20 green missle blasts. I asked him how the **** did you get that? He said, um,, i dunno a friend helped me out, bla bla bla.

So can u guys help me out and give this Slave 1 Patch to me? It seems supremely cool and coozy inside the cockpit! You are able to fire all your weapons at once as well, and the booster on the Slave 1 is able to increase its speed from extremely slow to 2 times as fast as a V- wing booster!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

uh....dude.....that would be cool...but...I doubt....it exists...I mean I suppose I could be wrong, but I searched for months for everything on that game....and .....I dont think it is in there.

I mean, if it is, hey, prove me wrong lol, cause that would be pretty damned cool....to this day the first rogue squadron is still the best.

*edit*

are you sure you arent thinking of XWA?

Nope it was the Slave 1 I saw in RS1. He said he got the patch downloaded somewhere from those patch creators, he said its a secret. I really want that Slave 1 Jango Fett patch, its really cool and is the best of the best of the best. The blue, yellow, grey, and white one. He also said you can purchase other patches for the AT-AT walker normal shuttle, and the massive Imperial Shuttle. Tie-fighters and Tie bombers are also avaliable he said. I seriously think someone created it for him, but I will need all the help I can get to find this Slave 1 patch for Rouge Squadron 1. Seriously, I need this patch NOW!

Originally posted by InitialD

Nope it was the Slave 1 I saw in RS1. He said he got the patch downloaded somewhere from those patch creators, he said its a secret. I really want that Slave 1 Jango Fett patch, its really cool and is the best of the best of the best. The blue, yellow, grey, and white one. He also said you can purchase other patches for the AT-AT walker normal shuttle, and the massive Imperial Shuttle. Tie-fighters and Tie bombers are also avaliable he said. I seriously think someone created it for him, but I will need all the help I can get to find this Slave 1 patch for Rouge Squadron 1. Seriously, I need this patch NOW!

*smacks head and looks at floor*

I give up.

every once in a while, they come around, what can you do.

*looks around hopelessly*

Originally posted by Lynk Former

you mean he's gay or bi and he doesn't even know it?

exactly.

wait a minute....red...arent you a little confused yourself in those matters?

*gunshot*

NO I AM NOT CONFUSED! I SAW IT WITH MY OWN EYES, THAT HE USED SLAVE 1 IN THE GAME ROGUE SQUADRON. THE VERY FIRST ROGUE SQUADRON GAME, HE USED THE SLAVE 1 IN ALL THE 19 MISSIONS! INCLUDING BONUS MISSIONS IN BEGGARS CANNYON, DEATH STAR TRENCH AND BATTLE OF HOTH! i SAW HIM USING IT ALSO IN THE SEARCH OF THE NOAH AND BLOCKADE ON CHANDRILLA! I AM NOT CONFUSED IS JUST THAT, I AM ASKING YOU GUYS HOW THE HECK TO GET THIS SLAVE 1 PATCH FOR ROGUE SQUADRON!

Originally posted by Dark Sad Shadow

lets see

a firespray against one ATAT at hoth...

yea sure.. and Redwing is a man! :D

Whats the problem? I did mention the Slave 1 had the bombs Jango used in Episode 2 against Obi-Wan, haven't you seen how powerful they are? Stupid.

NO I AM NOT CONFUSED! I SAW IT WITH MY OWN EYES, THAT HE USED SLAVE 1 IN THE GAME ROGUE SQUADRON. THE VERY FIRST ROGUE SQUADRON GAME, HE USED THE SLAVE 1 IN ALL THE 19 MISSIONS! INCLUDING BONUS MISSIONS IN BEGGARS CANNYON, DEATH STAR TRENCH AND BATTLE OF HOTH! i SAW HIM USING IT ALSO IN THE SEARCH OF THE NOAH AND BLOCKADE ON CHANDRILLA! I AM NOT CONFUSED IS JUST THAT, I AM ASKING YOU GUYS HOW THE HECK TO GET THIS SLAVE 1 PATCH FOR ROGUE SQUADRON!

BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Whats the problem? I did mention the Slave 1 had the bombs Jango used in Episode 2 against Obi-Wan, haven't you seen how powerful they are? Stupid.

anyways...

I assure you DSS, reddy is a girl...

Initial D, you're describing a ship that has a million more times the firepower than the 'real' Slave 1 actually has... and you're describing multiple secondary weapons which weren't even possible with Rogue Squadron 1, having concussion missiles and proton torpedoes AND bomb? You sound like a guy I used to know who used to make up the biggest bull****...

Archived