Home

lucasarts insider

samandmaxfiend

Full Throttle 2 and Sam & Max 2 are two pretty separate things. Full Throttle was an action-oriented sequel made by people who hadn't worked on the first game. Sam & Max 2 is an adventure game, like the first one, being directed by the same designers and writers of the first game. On top of that, the teams themselves doing the artwork and programming and managing are separate for each game. Maybe the Full Throttle people were missing deadlines, while the Sam & Max people weren't. Maybe the Full Throttle people were costing tons more money than the Sam & Max people. Maybe the Full Throttle game design turned out to be not as entertaining as the LucasArts management thought, while Sam & Max is meeting expectations for bein fun to play. Maybe its none of those things, but the projects are very separate, and aren't just judged as "those two adventure revival sequels" by LucasArts management. Just because FT2 got the axe doesn't mean Sam & Max 2 will.

i hope your completely right jake..im just a little nervous..because ive been waiting 11 years for this game and ive been through.. "supposed new comic from last page of the collected that never happened"

cartoon series that only lasted 1 year

csam and max comic strip that never happened

sam and max sequel that was being made..and then the company folded...

so i cant wait for that moment when i have the game in my hands..

and i dont wanna get 2 excited unless sumthin unexpected happens again..and lucasarts always make me edgy....

but sam & max eock on!

:D

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived