Home

Xiii

Bob Gnarly

Man do i love this game.

After i passed it i started researching it and found out that its a french comic so i picked it up (actually just red it on the net) and its really good. you guys should really play it, its kinda like Goldeneye but cell shaded, and if you can read french pick up the comic its also good. 10/10

It is an 'M' game, and I enjoyed the demo. Not enough to drop the $40 when it came out, but enough to put it on my Christmas list (so my wife will probably get it for me :) )

I don't know about co-op, perhaps that is on the console?

The complaints I read is that is a decent game with a superb graphical hook ... which leaves it as a decent game ...

Mike

• 2 weeks later...

I did get it for Christmas from my wife. I like it better than I liked the demo. My only gripes are the save system - very console-ish.

Sure it is linear, but what isn't these days.

It is a nice diversion from my endless forays into KotOR and NWN and BG2 ...

Mike

for your safety, don't start reading here yet

Originally posted by Mamba

its a french comic

GAH! MGAH! You ignorant fool! How could you not smell it wasn't a fine Belgian product if you liked it so much! Gah!, French fries! french fries! They have stolen too much from the poor Belgian peasants

Luckily for me I won't have to say GAH much in the future since i'm going into war with france with my sheep army, but that's a whole other story

*cools down*

it's safe now, please proceed reading these last lines

Anyway, it's Belgian, made by Jean van Hamme. I've got the entire XIII series, as well as two other series from the author (Thorgal and Largo Winch) (before even one of them was known by you infidels).

And yes you can presume from my collection i like the comics (though he stopped making anymore for the three of them so sadly i can say they're complete). I played the demo for XIII and thought it was awesome, I just haven't got time to buy it with KOTOR on my hands

[EDIT - Stormy - surplus posts deleted. Please use the Edit button attached to posts to delete them in future. :cool: ]

Archived