Home

Out of these Dark Jedi who do you think should be killed first?

sith_master2000

Out of these Dark Jedi who would you most like to die?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Out of these Dark Jedi who would you most like to die?

• Emperor Katarn for his betrayal to Rahn and his father
    • Emperor Palpitine for being an all around poof
    • Darth Vader for killing people before he got their answers
    • Desann for being a tall idiotic stupid lizard brain
    • Tavion for crawling away from Kyle after being defeated then coming back and being such a git
    • Jerec for being an annoying little prat
    • ALL OF THEM!

did i mention i hated desann with a passion and is the worst bady, well one of the worst badies that i have ever fought aginst in a game? he is a big ugly dinosore, nothing more, no charictor, no "OMG HE IS GONNA KILL ME" when you meet up with him, no fear nothing but, "Finally i get to send this fool hell, what an !@#$" and then you do so...tavion is second worse, lets just face it, JO had rotten badies

I'm surprized he didn't include maul and dooku.

Maul for being a total kick@$$ baddie with top notch reflexes and skill only to be totally caught off guard (that was sooooooo forced IMO) at the last minute.

Or Dooku for having the silliest name ever.

Meeeeh... but sticking to the choices given on the poll... i'd say Desaan and Tavion.

Wow George, new avatar...is that from a fanfilm, or is that just you brandishing your 'master replicas' qui gonn jinn's lightsaber that you got for x-mas !!! Cool !

I agree about Maul, just 'cause the guy can fight doesn't make him a compelling character....he was played by the stuntman for god's sake ! Same goes with Fett, I hate the bugger, his dad was a bit more cool, only because Temeura Morrison is a great actor(see a movie called "Once Were Warriors" kiddies, to know what I am talking about)....

MTFBWYA

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

Wow George, new avatar...is that from a fanfilm, or is that just you brandishing your 'master replicas' qui gonn jinn's lightsaber that you got for x-mas !!! Cool !

I agree about Maul, just 'cause the guy can fight doesn't make him a compelling character....he was played by the stuntman for god's sake ! Same goes with Fett, I hate the bugger, his dad was a bit more cool, only because Temeura Morrison is a great actor(see a movie called "Once Were Warriors" kiddies, to know what I am talking about)....

MTFBWYA

Actually, it's cropped from a screenshot of my single-player map. The model is Quinlan Vos by Aaron Smith.

Yes, I didn't mind Jango Fett so much - the character was a character - he had a reason to be around, you got to see his face, and emotion.

Boba Fett, in the original trilogy: you saw none of his face, no emotion, practically no lines, had a very small reason to exist (just happened to be the bounty hunter that found them), and just stood there. But, his armor was "cool", so people assumed he was a badass because of his looks.

I feel, Maul is the same way... I thought they went too corny with his looks... uh-oh... red and black coloring, and horns! He has to be evil! :rolleyes:

Archived