Home

I didn't know they were that bad for you...

Artoo

Well I just wanted to share this little gem of an article I found about the Swanson Hungry Man's Breakfast. I want you to scroll to the nutritional facts and be amazed at the amount of stuff in those things, and then how crappy they look.

Be afraid, be very afraid.

Link.

And people wonder why America is obese? It's these friggin' things that we eat! People tell us we're hungry, so we eat a hungry man breakfast! It's that simple! No one tells us a hungry man breakfast is enough to feed an Ethiopian comunity for a week, so we gobble it all down in hopes that we won't be hungry anymore... but our stomach just expands like a baby universe 1*10^-26 seconds after the Big Bang and we store away all the unused energy and cry for more!

I really like that guys style. :D

Me and my bro actually know why america is so obese. It's not because we like junk food (or at least me and my brother don't like junk food)

It's because we have nothing else but junk food, it's the only thing available, and if there is some good healthy food available it's usually expensive, so untill we have a variaty of some good, healthy meals we can eat all the time, were just gonna have to stick to subway.

Originally posted by IG-64

Me and my bro actually know why america is so obese. It's not because we like junk food (or at least me and my brother don't like junk food)

It's because we have nothing else but junk food, it's the only thing available, and if there is some good healthy food available it's usually expensive, so untill we have a variaty of some good, healthy meals we can eat all the time, were just gonna have to stick to subway.

*claps*

BRAVO!

Well said!

*munches on Reese*

I feel like sitting outside McDonald's with shouting, "Cows have rights too!" and "Death to all tyrants!" and stuff like that...

I just want some food that will make me healthy so I don't have to spend all that time excersizing...I mean who can excersize? Not me, I'm too busy with school and focusing on my career building to excersize. Besides, you have to get all tired and sweaty when you excersize...bleh, so just give me some healthy food FOR ONCE! Geez, stupid food companies and their monopoly on food.

Heres my rule of thumb concerning packaged foods:

If the food you are about to eat comes in a box or a can, has a picture of the prepared food of the front with the words "serving suggestion" nearby, plus it also has the cooking directions listed in a panel on the side: IT IS NOT GOOD FOR YOU!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived