Home

Darth Malak

ksk h2o

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by InsaneSith

it's not that hard to seperate them, I have even done it with the ninja on my own. It takes no more than 4 minutes max.

Maybe so, but how much of the of the model unrelated to Malak will be adding extra file size that can't be separated.

Kind of like the Zam Wezzel model. It has like a dozen different surfaces. All I wanted was the regular one like was in the movie with the mask on. I did a little personal mod that changed Kyle to Jango and Jan to Zam. It took me awhile to figure out what was wrong with Zam's face being screwy. All because of unwanted overlapping meshes. Malak is perfect stand alone......

Like "Crowy" said it's your work not mine. I'm all for a Samurai and Ninja model pack, but Malak just doesn't go with that.:(

Originally posted by ksk h2o

Yep, I think I'll release Malak on his own as well. For people that only want Malak and nothing else.

The version in the custom model will definitely have a 'plus' to it though.

Indeed, It's very fun being able to have this completely customizable malak. ^_^ Sometimes I use malaks head and Grayfox's many bodies.

Originally posted by ksk h2o

Yep, I think I'll release Malak on his own as well. For people that only want Malak and nothing else.

I'm mainly interested in the Malak model, and would prefer that he was released on his own. That being said, the others look pretty cool too. :)

ksk, or you can release it as a zip and put the seperate pk3 files (samurai..malak) in it, so they can choose which pk3 files to put in base and which not. Putting your samurai and ninja with malak will IMO more than 5-fold the use, everyone will be hunting for this malak model and then also be interested in the samurai

Originally posted by InsaneSith

Just so people get it in their heads ;)

I know it isn't.:( I will sacrifice my neighbor's 1st born son. To give "ksk h2o" the power to finish it faster. :o

"Alegis Gensan" Where in Belgium are you from? I just spent 6 weeks there.:D

Okay, I'm working on the satnd alone malak version.

I've gotten some things done with the shaders but it still isn't going to be released tomorrow.

I need to put together team color skins as well.

There will be 2 versions out:

The stand alone malak, with team colors and a bot/npc.

The version in the model pack, which will have a few extras such as: the 'jedi' version of him with his full jaw, and jedi robes and his own little sith saber.

Yeah, the one that you can download now with the weird head is mine. You have one too? Send it to me along with maps of it, maybe I can make it better. Also, does anyone know about the problem with the sabers not being able to leave his hand?

As for this model(not mine) I think it is really awsome, I only did mine because I wanted it now ;) Hope you can get yours out soon, even though jk2files is having problems.

EDIT:Yeah, my email is darthviper107@yahoo.com

Originally posted by tFighterPilot

I spent several days there, what's your point?

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by darthviper107

Send it to me along with maps of it, maybe I can make it better.

Actually there guy.. I think his model is just right. Looks like he ported it from the game. Not saying he did....

:confused:

"darthviper107" What program did you use to model your Malak in? His head is a little off thought much better than I can do.

Archived