Home

Darth Malak

ksk h2o

darth viper, not to be rude but if you want to discuss your model I suggest you make your own thread about it. it becomes confusing on what model people are speaking on. Most people will tend to comment on the model that is the subject of the thread, which in this case is the model pictured in some of my posts.

Here you have cosmos jack speaking about the model in the subject of the thread while you are speaking about the model you made... confusing and out of place to say the least.

Cosmos Jack, I didn't port the model from the game, just the skin he has on. The proportions in game look quite right. I'm working on the shaders and missing parts now.

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by keshire

Hey, ksk h2o, got an email i can send you the max 4.2 or xsi that has the tags in them and weighted. All you'd need is some adjusting to make sure there's no clipping. Unlees you've got it under control :)

yes, it's all coming together. I can feel the happiness swell inside me ^_^ like a big puffy pimple of fun. >_>;;

Originally posted by ksk h2o

Cosmos Jack, I didn't port the model from the game, just the skin he has on. The proportions in game look quite right. I'm working on the shaders and missing parts now.

I know and that is why I put "Not saying he did." at the end.

Originally posted by keshire

Hey, ksk h2o, got an email i can send you the max 4.2 or xsi that has the tags in them and weighted. All you'd need is some adjusting to make sure there's no clipping. Unlees you've got it under control :)

I kind of got the jist of it from your post... of course if you have a max file or even a glm with these tags in there, I'll do a partial merge with just those tags and align/weigh them.

The only thing that was keeping me from adding the tags in was the direction they wer pointing...

I'll send you a PM with my email.

meanwhile...

a work in progress of the red team skin

red.jpg

I'm debating weather to scrap environment mapping shaders and do the whole thing with specular.

Originally posted by ksk h2o

I kind of got the jist of it from your post... of course if you have a max file or even a glm with these tags in there, I'll do a partial merge with just those tags and align/weigh them.

The only thing that was keeping me from adding the tags in was the direction they wer pointing...

I'll send you a PM with my email.

meanwhile...

a work in progress of the red team skin

red.jpg

I'm debating weather to scrap environment mapping shaders and do the whole thing with specular.

Try it out on specular, if it doesn't look as good we can always go back to enviroment right?

Looking good. ^_^ coming along really well. Got an update on the samurai mesh?

Where are the skins for the charecters in the KOTOR game files? I was looking for the Dark Jedi skin.

At the end of te game before fighting Malak "if you join with Sith Bestila" you have to fight 3 Dark Jedi. 1 red, 1 blue, and 1 Black. I've been wanting to get ahold of the skins to mess with.

When you open KOTOR Tools it should have three things listed:

BIFs

RIMs

ERFs

Expand the ERFs and it will say 'TexturePacks' and 'Modules' expand TexturePacks and it will have four more, click the second one, it is the one with the large textures, in there find the texture and double click it, there should be a window opening showing the texture, then click 'write file' and at the end of the file name just type .tga and save it.

Archived