Home

The Official RotS Spoiler Pictures Thread

Surfnshannon

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What would be amusing is if these pictures of yours, Siv, turn out to be 2 second, pointless parts of the movie.

A Dark Awakening: "5 minutes till we're needed on set Natalie!"

Fear For the Future: "Awe, that's the 7th time you've beaten me in Pong!"

Palpatine's Protege: "Hey, Palpatine, check out the flowing blond locks."

A Jedi Knight Emergency: "Makeup! My moustache is falling off again!"

:xp:

hey, theres a new picture up on the main star wars page, and is it just me or does it look like greivous is holding obi-wans old saber?

is it possible that he could have gotten it from the bottom of that pit? that he was trailing the jedi that long?

It does a little bit, but it's hard to see. It could be possible that Obi Wan's saber at the time wasn't of his own creation because he wasn't a Knight yet. I know that's only EU stuff and not cannon, but Old Ben had a different saber in ANH. It's possible that the one old Grievy has is a simple mass produced blade that he picked up at a pawn shop somewhere.

this had got nothing to do with lightsabers and the such lol but what planets are we likely to see in ep III

i would guess

coruscant (cant spell :( )

tattowine (omg im jus embaressed now)

kasskyh (i give up)

maybe naboo but other than that i cant really think of any

I guess we'll see Coruscant, Tatooine, Kashyyyk, Mustafar (sp?) and Alderaan. There is good chance we'll get to see another new planet also, but I realy don't know...

We seem to be running low on pictures... as usual, this period is kinda dry in spoilers, but we'll get to see the whole thing soon enough ;)

• 2 weeks later...

The top one is at TF.N and is probably fake anyways, the second I vaguely remember seeing, but the third is new to me. Nice find! :) It looks like ouside palpies office or something.

EDIT: hey nice pics TJT, those are pretty awsome :) yet they go against the DVD copyright from what I can read :):p

second one is from the new insider, only it seems bigger. the top is supposedly the EP.3 teaser. but i remember the EP.2 teaser came out a while before the 1st trailer and everyone thought it was fake as well. i definately like this one alot better. 3rd one is new i think unless it was also in the insider? can't remember. they all look pretty good, 2 just kicks ass.

Archived