Home

The Official RotS Spoiler Pictures Thread

Surfnshannon

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by STTCT

Are the books pretty accurate to the movie version or does the author do his own thing?

Both Ep1 & 2 novels were pretty accurate, though the authors did add a bit of their own touch. IE; Ep2's started off with Anakin & Obi returning from a mission & Padme talking with her sister, if memory serves.

Originally posted by FiEND_138

Both Ep1 & 2 novels were pretty accurate, though the authors did add a bit of their own touch. IE; Ep2's started off with Anakin & Obi returning from a mission & Padme talking with her sister, if memory serves.

Yeah, they don't really alter anything from the films, they just add some more detail around the edges. Often there are parts that come from deleted scenes.

Actually, I've been disappointed with the prequel novelizations. I don't think they do as good a job at rounding out the universe as the OT novels did.

Originally posted by Prime

Yeah, they don't really alter anything from the films, they just add some more detail around the edges. Often there are parts that come from deleted scenes.

Actually, I've been disappointed with the prequel novelizations. I don't think they do as good a job at rounding out the universe as the OT novels did.

I think the reason for their lack of "extra" detail comes from the fact that Lucas had cut out a lot more scenes from the OT than he has from the PT

I think I got this off a german site - anyway

looks like palps turning around to meet mace and company - notice in the other pic with them coming in the room - the details are the same....

20050118differentview_bg.jpg

you got anothre one this one don't work anymore :rolleyes:

I think I got this off a german site - anyway

looks like palps turning around to meet mace and company - notice in the other pic with them coming in the room - the details are the same....

20050118differentview_bg.jpg

The guy/gal on the photo was an early design for Darth Maul. (Believe it or not, its on the Ep. I Art Book)

Originally posted by samuraidd

The guy/gal on the photo was an early design for Darth Maul. (Believe it or not, its on the Ep. I Art Book)

That's not the pic she was linking to it's a pic of palpy. Some sites don't like it when you link to them.

Just copy the link of the pic and enter it into your address bar.

Originally posted by Prime

Judging by Padme's belly, he already did. :)

well that tells me he dit it some time ago already and the baby dos not care ;)

for evryone ho dos not get it the wimen are like a house it is like a garage you can't *most won't* park the car in the livingroom you will park it savely in the garage :p

Archived