Home

The Official RotS Spoiler Pictures Thread

Surfnshannon

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Boba Rhett

What the heck is this about, "face deformed by sith lightning?" I thought that was a bad joke whenI heard it a while back....

it means that using darkside powers, especially sith lightning, is bad for the skin.

from what i can gather, Palpatine is wearing a very elaborate mask to cover his 'sith lord' appearance.

During the duel with Mace, Sha'a Gi (see avatar) and and his lovable canine companion Sco'o-Be Do race into the room and unmask Palpatine.

"good one Sha'a Gi" says Sco'o-Be Do.

Then Mace says "i know you... old man Withers! you used to be the Janitor in the Jedi Library"

“and I would have gotten away with it too, if it wasn’t for you meddling kids!” cries Palpatine.

then he kills them.

Originally posted by Sivy

it means that using darkside powers, especially sith lightning, is bad for the skin.

from what i can gather, Palpatine is wearing a very elaborate mask to cover his 'sith lord' appearance.

During the duel with Mace, Sha'a Gi (see avatar) and and his lovable canine companion Sco'o-Be Do race into the room and unmask Palpatine.

"good one Sha'a Gi" says Sco'o-Be Do.

Then Mace says "i know you... old man Withers! you used to be the Janitor in the Jedi Library"

“and I would have gotten away with it too, if it wasn’t for you meddling kids!” cries Palpatine.

then he kills them.

ROFLMAO :rofl: :rofl:

Originally posted by InsaneSith

...watching a real fight on camera though, it's boring.

I most definitely agree with that.

erm why are sections made white on that page and some otheres

When some of these were posted the original scanner whited out some parts for those who didn't want to be spoiled. I've seen them posted both ways.

Archived