Home

helloooo, cause I'm new!!!!

Grace

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am so lazy I made a response ahead of time.

Originally posted by [RAA]-=Chi3f=-

-GENERIC RESPONSE 2.2

This will help you answer threads easier. Be sure to mis-spell a couple of words; this will make you look cool and cover the fact that you can't spell in teh first place.

1) I'M NEW THREADS [sINCERE]

A) Hi (NEW USER), Welcome to (FORUM NAME); Enjoy your stay; yadda yadda yadda (RANDOM SMILEY); Avoid (POPULAR FORUM USER)'s (NOUN); I bestow the (USLESS ITEM) of (VERB PLURALIZED) apon you; always remember (STARWARS/FAMILY GUY/ANIME/MOVIE QUOTE)!!!

B) If user is a former antagonist... I know it's you (FORMER USER); Don't try to deny it!; I'll tell (MODERATOR) on you... oh and do you still have that $5 you owe me?

2) I'M NEW THREADS [sHAMLESS SELF-PROMOTER]

A) If user claims to be important... /Sigh, yeah yeah you are teh L337 token-cowboy whoop-te doo la la, (NEW USER); Oh I think I know you from (GAME NAME).. yeah you are such a (VERB ENDING IN "ING")(VERB ENDING IN "ED")(NOUN)!

B) If user proclaims administrative importance elsewhere... You posess the (VERB ENDING IN "ING") traits of (PLURAL NOUN)!(EXCLAMATION)... (RANDOM SOUND)!

C) If user claims to be intelligent/artistic... Pfft, I can do that too; (MADTV STEWIE VOICE) Look what I can do!; Here's some of my work (DOWNLOAD AND EDIT MATERIAL IN PHOTOSHOP) Cool huh?!; It's not my best stuff, I was (VERB) that day and didn't feel like trying all that hard (PREPARE A "LEAVING FORUM FOR GOOD!" SPEACH)

3) I'M LEAVING THREADS [ANGRY]

A) If I know you... I'm sorry you are leaving. Too bad, so sad, have a nice life

B) If I don't know you... Wish I knew you; sad I don't... blah blah blah... and don't come back!

4) I'M LEAVING THREADS [HURT]

A) If I know you... Sorry you feel that way; I agree; have a nice life.

B) If I don't know you... Yeah yeah cry me a river already and get out of here.

5) IM BACK THREADS [NOSTALGIC]

A) If I knew you... Hey, welcome back (NAME)! Now stop spamming the threads before you get Lynched (FAKE LAUGH)

B) If I don't know you... Who the hell are you; I don't remember you; Leave my sight; your presence sickens us (RANDOM SMILEY)

6) IM BACK THREADS [CRAVING ATTENTION]

A) If I knew you... Oh hi (NAME)! Didn't know you left... never really cared either (SHRUG)

B) If I don't know you... Welcome back for the (NUMBER)th/st time; Have you ever seen the sun?

7) WHO'S THE (VERB)est IN THE SWAMP

A) Don't know; don't care

B) Anybody that joined the same time I did (give or take 2 months)

8) VS AND POLLS

A) If it's a pointless vs. thread... (RANDOMLY CHOOSE ONE). (PREVIOUS WINNER) vs. (RANDOM NOUN). (RANDOM SMILEY)

B) If it's a rediculous poll... ("ASH CATCHEM" VOICE) (MOST UNAPPROPRIATE CHOICE) I choose you!

-END

Hi lizza_swfan, Welcome to LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Yoda’s Swamp

Enjoy your stay

yadda yadda yadda :biggs:

Avoid LeXX's Eggplants

I bestow the Chainsaw of grester-reckoning apon you

Peter: Well, we promised Lois we'd use our powers responsibly, but I suppose doing the exact opposite couldn't hurt.!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by MennoniteHobbit

Hello, and welcome to LF! Now that you are here, a place called "Yoda's Swamp," you have to worship many people. Let me say that you must worship me first, then comes the admins, such as Boba Rhett, Swoosh, matt-windu, among others, and mods/super mods, such as Darth Groovy, Jed, Darklighter, C'jais, SkinWalker, leXX, and any other mods. You can call us the "LF Pantheon" if you wish. Oh, and I am NOT a mod or admin, I just like greeting newcomers and assuring them that I am important. (;)) Oh, and be careful around here, cuz just follow this linky here: click here! NOW! , and you'll soon quickly find out that Yoda's Swamp's motto should very well be, "The Sanity stops here."

I would have given you a welcome gift basket, but that's Rhett's job here.

I feel so left out :-p half of my old school buddies now mod these freakin forums... WHERES MY LOVE?!111!!11ONEONETWOEIGHT

Hey, CaptainWilson! You're having a bad hairday!:p must be the reason for the hat, right?

sorry, i like to joke around a little, even with people i don't know;)

Yes, Jedi, the RPG stuff is fun, but i'm having a hard time keeping up with all you daily posters. My character had to be knocked out because I was to slow posting. I woke her up and a couple of Grans were coming to take a look at me. one of the got me and the other didn't believe.:D

Archived