Home

helloooo, cause I'm new!!!!

Grace

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hiya Lizza! Welcome to the forums. :)

*hands Lizza an official Lucasforums welcome basket*

Feel proud. Only the select few brave enough to join LucasForums get on of these things. They're hand crafted just for you by my fleet of basket making elves. :rhett:

Now, find yourself a comfy seat on one of the many sofas, chairs or recliners, order yourself a Jawa Juice from the juice bar and feel free to jump right into any of the conversations we have going here! :)

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

Hiya Lizza! Welcome to the forums. :)

*hands Lizza an official Lucasforums welcome basket*

Feel proud. Only the select few brave enough to join LucasForums get on of these things.

:wstupid:

They're hand crafted just for you by my fleet of basket making elves. :rhett:

elves....RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT

Now, find yourself a comfy seat on one of the many sofas, chairs or recliners, order yourself a Jawa Juice from the juice bar and feel free to jump right into any of the conversations we have going here! :)

Yup, I recommend you get one of the three Lazy Boys while you can, they're brand new.

Hello lizza_swfan, welcome to the forums. I would do my usual fishnet ritual (case in point, to my right: exhibit A. *Nikolo_Daviolo still tied up and dragged into the Swamp just like I've done to the rest of the newcomers here :p*), but since you're a girl, I'll be polite and not perform it ( I also won't do it because I fear leXX's powers).

Okay, that's enough of my confusing jibba-jabba (the hutt). Heh. What do you know? I made a funny! :p

Hey, it's nice to see some good ol introduction threads running around again. Takes me back to the days when jediknight.net was the only forum to go to.

Anyways, welcome and enjoy the Swamp. It's a bit boggy, but it serves to hide the really nasty stuff underneath. :D

Welcome to the Swamp

IMHO if you wanna post with no pants on of even in teh buff thats your business....

just avoid those who have cameras

enjoy your stay

*Joins Sivy's Blue team also*

*hands DarkLord60 a tissue* "If youve got an issue heres a tissue"

Stop talking about stealing pants(you know who you are) you'll frighten poor lizza off..... this forum needs more intelligent ladies to keep all you *young boys* well behaved.....

Welcome, Lizza. I am Astro. I am a recent addition to the swamp, having wandered over here from other areas at LForums.....

There have been a few necomers here lately it seems.....nice to see another.....Im sure the other ladies who frequent here will appreciate another girl to back them up when they start a "I'm a Woman, hear me ROAR" thread... apart from that its just young boyz fighting over how fast their computers are, jokes about pants(and lack thereof) and people posting "Hi, Im new to this forum" threads.... :p

Have fun

MTFBWYA

Archived