Home

Point and click fun

Darth Groovy

Ok, I found everything except for the ;ast item. I found both rings, the box, all 3 of the keys, the battery, the power supply, the casette, the CD case, the paper, WTF IS LEFT! I HAVE SEARCHED EVERYWHERE THAT'S POSSIBLE!

ERRRG :mad:

EDIT:nm

To anyone who got the picture box thingy, and got it open, wathc the entire animation, and watch it closely. After it ends, click where it told you to click.

I ESCAPED!

Good find groovy :thumbsup:

Mind if I post this in teh swamp?

Originally posted by BongoBob

Ok, I found everything except for the ;ast item. I found both rings, the box, all 3 of the keys, the battery, the power supply, the casette, the CD case, the paper, WTF IS LEFT! I HAVE SEARCHED EVERYWHERE THAT'S POSSIBLE!

To anyone who got the picture box thingy, and got it open, wathc the entire animation, and watch it closely. After it ends, click where it told you to click.

I ESCAPED!

Yes I do, because I already posted it there as well. :p

Originally posted by BongoBob

I ESCAPED!

I did, but nothign happens.....

Originally posted by pink lightsaber

How do you get the battery. I have done it before but i was clicking randomly. But now i can't get it.

On the screen with the red wall, go to the left, a little above the bottom left corner, and click. You should be on the other side of the bed. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived