Home

Point and click fun

Darth Groovy

okay i'm stuck, I have the weird box with one ring in the hole, a small flat key and a CD case. I also have the web url which told me it was established in 1994 or something. what do I do now? I nee another ring but I don't know ehere to find it. and I can't get out of the crimson room it's driving me mad!!!

EDIT

Okay, i now have a cassette tape which has not been played.

EDIT

And a battery.

yeah, i'm playing the mystery of time and space game...that dumb tile thing. should i have pulled the loose tiles out of the wall before i got the "rat"?

orca...can you post a spoiler or something...

(((edit)))

*phew* got past it...those buttons are in totally different places than they look!

and now i'm stuck on the next part...:rolleyes:

Why should I tell you little punks...

I figure it all out on my own up to about level 10...

The Tile thing is a pain in the ass, I don't rember how I did it...just clicked around randomly...*

However, when you get to the annoying key pad with symbols, remember, it is what DOES NOT belong...example...15 does not belong in a row that has multiplies of 8, does it? ;)

If, in some amazing way, you get to the GREEN WALL, PM me for instructions. there is only one logical way to complete it

*there are walkthrus all over the internet...Just type in The Mystery of Time and Space walkthrough into Google. Be sure to include "Walkthrough".

Archived