Home

I'm pregnant...

Who Should Be The Next Bond, James Bond?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who Should Be The Next Bond, James Bond?

• Christian Bale (Equilibrium)
    • Jude Law (Enemy at the Gates)
    • Clive Owen (Beyond Borders)
    • Ewan McGregor (Trainspotting)
    • Hugh Jackman (X-Men)

• 2 weeks later...

There was talk that Will Smith might be the next one, but I heard that a LONG time ago and that probably got killed. A black Bond isn't really concievable because the whole thing is based off novels (it would be however interesting to see one for a change, even if it does end up sucking).

It'd be best if the 73 year old Connery came back and kicked some ass - he sure has showed he could in The League of Extraordinary Gentleman. Sean Bean would be a great choice, but he was 006 and got his head left on the antenna in GoldenEye.

In my opinion - the best next Bond would be Ron Livingston. There's his image, you'll know him from Band of Brothers, and as the lead of the movie Office Space. Throw him a British accent and I think he'd kick ass.

Extra image, in this one he has that Bond look actually, but it's pretty low quality. I can see the tripod one though O.o

Originally posted by BlackDove

I just hope they listen to Brosnan and put that woman from Pirates of the Hawaii (I can spell Hawaii, I can't spell the other one) instead of the god awful lip-syncher

bad example w/ the hawaii

Carabian is on the other side of the continent ^^

Originally posted by Scar Da Kookee

bad example w/ the hawaii

Carabian is on the other side of the continent ^^

Yeah I know, but it's around the same belt, and it's a holiday resort for those of us who don't live at both of those locations. Plus it was the first sunny place that came into my mind, and I really didn't care for the geographical differences at the time :p

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by BlackDove

I just hope they listen to Brosnan and put that woman from Pirates of the Hawaii (I can spell Hawaii, I can't spell the other one) instead of the god awful lip-syncher

Keira Knightley? She wasnt bad in PotC but I dont see her as a bond girl. Maybe Elizabeth Shue?

And I rather see Colin Farrell play the villain instead of playing Bond.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived