Home

Hehe New Years resolutions?

RoxStar

Originally posted by leXX

Still smoking, although I have cut down considerably. I have kept to my eating more healthily resolution though.

Well - a step in the right direction!

And given that:

(a) many people I know who have quit smoking (or even cut back considerably) have paid the price in pounds

and

(b) people ... ahem ... our age ... are less resiliant weight-wise and it becomes harder and harder to deal with weight. I'm pretty lucky - I run 5 miles every morning, have naturally good eating tendencies, so I can have ice cream & chocolate, etc without any worries. My wife is trying to get to her goal weight and finding her 38 year-old, 2 babies by c-section (one traumatic), body just doesn't respond like it used to ...

Mike

New Years resolutions are a crock! Most people make a resolution of losing weight, stopping a bad habit, etc. Most people, however, crash a few months later and in some cases are WORSE than before.

You want to make a difference in your life today start today.

But who am I to judge, I secretly made 2 myself (shhhh) and one came true, take a look...

Got tickets? To the gun show!!!!!!

ok that's really not me. It's actually a pic of a guy who really wanted 27" arms. Disgusting, lol!

Archived